Looks like i'm back :)

_.Holly._

Reaction score
Hello everyone:) i don't know if many of you will remeber me as i wasn't on here in ages but, My name is Holli, i am 20 years old and i have a three year old named Madison(madi for short) Grace who was born on December 14 2011. After exeriencing a early pregnancy loss in early june i tested positive today:) i am super excited to be back.. does anyone have any tips on how to keep calm and not worry about every little thing when pregnant with your rainbow baby? i mean i know the odds are everything will be just fine this time as last time i had no clue i was pregnant and i had a colonoscopy and went under general anesthesia. so i think that had a lot to due with the reasoning behind lossing our precious bean. As of right now the only symptoms alerting me to the fact im pregnant is morning sickness and a dull aching pain in my uterus... i dont remeber having this with madi but im assuming its normal for the way my dates worked out..(i checked my EDD on one of the trackers and its working me out to be 4 weeks. anywhoo here to a healthy happy nine months with our beautiful sticky rainbow baby<3

Congratulations! I am also pregnant after an early loss and I'm sorry I wish I could advise you on how to stay calm but I think I worried more this pregnancy than with my first son, also back in 2011..what I can say though is my baby is perfect and healthy despite my fears, and I even had my appendix removed at 14 weeks. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and a beautiful sibling for your little girl : )

Congratulations! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! :flower:

Congratulations darling girl xx
My son is a rainbow baby and being the nervous wreck I am, I never stopped worrying until he was placed on my chest. It does get easier the further along you get.
Best wishes for your pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->