Looks like I'm out. Waiting for AF. Please watch FRER tests got some nasty evaps atm

That's where I see it too.. damn it why didn't I buy more free tests lol x

Lol! I got to the point where I was ordering them in bulk off the Internet! I couldn't be without the frers! Are you gonna get some tomorrow?x

Definitely will be buying some if AF is a no show. Will have to test fmu with an IC 😠 X

You never know, the ic might be a winner! Will be here stalking in the morning! Good luck!! :) x

Well I won't be rushing out of bed to test tomorrow, bloated like crazy, heavy feeling, just been to the loo and light brown stained cm...looks like she's on her way! Not that im surprised. Atleast I can start my next cycle ��

UGH how frustrating! I hope you get an answer soon! Those lines are so obvious!! If AF starts, maybe you had a chemical?

:hugs:

Well Slightly darker brown spotting this morning, really bad AF cramps. She's here! Cycle day 1 ��

Ugh... I'm so sorry. :hugs: You've had some horrible evaps this month. I will keep my fingers crossed for you this cycle and will be looking out for updates in the next few weeks! Xx

I'm feeling really ok about it, I'm actually really happy lol. I've ordered a new thermometer so I can track temps this month, ordered loads of OPKs so I'm feeling good. I will be back here in around 3 weeks lol. Thank you everyone x

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm sorry about that nasty frer evaps!! They got me too!! Baby dust for this cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->