Looks like it's that time again...

AEM1803

Reaction score
Well ladies.. I started spotting today.. looks like the :witch: is right around the corner :cry: :brat:

Before my ectopic.. I didn't think I was ready for a :baby: and I never realized how badly I wanted to be a mother..
Now it's all I think about.. :cry:

So it's time to now kick it into high gear.. I'm going to start using OPK's and maybe even temping..

Im kind on confused when it comes to that kind of stuff tho.. :wacko:

Can anybody explain to me how it all works? im more confused about temping then anything else :wacko:

Thank You Ladies.. and :dust: for everybody!!

Hi there, sorry to hear the old witch has caught up with you! It's very hard when you want something so badly and it just doesn't seem to be happening. I can't help you with the charting as I don't think that path is for me however I have used lots of OPK's and can safely say the easiest one to interpret is the clearblue digital monitor where you get a smiley face for O. I would suggest you start using them around day 10 until you get the smiley face. Not fist morning urine either. I was doing 2 a day, one at 11am and one at 5-6pm just so as I didn't miss the window. I don't do them every month but at least now I know roughly when I am ovulating. Have you been checking your cm too? :flower:

No I havent been checking my cm.. this entire trying to plan the windows and stuff is a bit new and confusing for me- ive ben charting with fertilityfriend and have been just trying to go by that.. my OH thinks its crazy that I want to plan and know exactly when i O but its not working normally this time around :brat: so i need to give it a little nudge in the right direction...

We did temping, OPK's for years, and all it did for ME was stress me out. It made the act of making a baby, just that, an act, nothing special, or good. We then stopped all testing, and just had fun together, rediscovered each other, and enjoyed each other for the first time in a long time. We then conceived our first. I never temp, do OPK's, anymore, I merely follow my bodies clues, and have a great time with my DH!! I check my CM, and that for me is the best indicator of ovulation, that and my desire for DH! Our bodies are made to feel extra randy (for both the men and woman), so we will be more inclined to have sex when most fertile, and it has worked for me 7 times! So, have fun, enjoy yourself, and hopefully you will get your BFP really soon!!!!

*I want to add, that if after 1 year you do not have a BFP, I would take other steps to ensure ovulation, and to be sure everything is okay in that respect!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->