• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looks like someones stolen our wheelie bin!

We live in a rented house, our wheelie bin went out yesterday morning. We went to bring it in this morning and it's gone! There's no bins around anywhere else.. so I'm guessing it's not just a mistake.

My question, who needs to replace it? Us or the landlords/estate agents? I'm confused :wacko:

U ring ur local council and u will have to pay £15

Ours has been stolen twice since we moved to our current house. Annoys me so much. Luckily it's only £10 to replace around here.

I always put it out the morning they get emptied rather than the night before and get it in again as soon as possible, that seems to of stopped it getting taken.

Half the time there not stolen, sometimes the bin men dont connect them to the machine properly and they fall in the bin lorry. Ours went missing on collection day, i asked the bin men the next day and they apologised and told me that approx 2/3 bins get crushed everyday through them falling in. He told me to phone up and tell them what happened, i had a new bin 3 hrs after i phoned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->