Looks Like...

Thanks, sounds like I have lots to look forward too lol! xx

Congratulations hun. In first tri I was really tired and sick with no appetite! x

Thanks girls! Now what should I expect form first tri? xx

Congrats ,
my two are roughly the age gap your two will be.
My advice for first tri is nap when she naps , because I know I was pouched at the end of the day putting up with a 1 year old and being pregnant. It was really hard on me as well because I as suffer with HG so I didnt always have the energy to deal with Jaymee. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me
Congrats again its a lot of fun having 2 close in age

Congrats! I was just really tired in first tri and felt sick. Chewing on sweets helped a lot.

Congratulations!!! :happydance:
No advice as I didn't find out about my pregnancy til 14 weeks :D

huge congrats hun :flower:
Loads of people who were in teen pregnancy with me are having their second little ones! its so cray how quickly the last year has gone!

Congratulations!
What everyone else said cramps, tiredness, sickness lol.

huge congrats hun :flower:
Loads of people who were in teen pregnancy with me are having their second little ones! its so cray how quickly the last year has gone!

I know , it's just mad how quickly time goes! I was saying to OH on the day I got my BFP that in a year's time we'll have a two year old and a three month old! It'll just fly in so quickly!

Congrats!
I have no advice about 1st tri. I skipped that, and 2nd tri!

Can't believe your pregnant again :happydance: One thing I would advise hun is trying and rest as much as you can & try to drink as much water as you can :flow:

^^ how did you not realise? I was 18 weeks when i found out and i thought that was late!

^^ how did you not realise? I was 18 weeks when i found out and i thought that was late!

was on the pill & it stopped all symptoms. hadnt put on much weight at all, had no bump, looked like general fat

Lol that's mental! I can deffo see how it happens though, I had no proper bump till 25/26 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->