Loola Up - Handlebar question

jane99

Reaction score
I like this pushchair - the only thing that has put me off slightly is the handlebar, it isnt coated in foam/anti-slip material. Do your hands get hot & sweaty/slippery when using it?

Most pushchair handles are coated in foam, so not sure how easy the Loola Up is to push without such a material. Especially when baby reaches toddler age & heavier to push!

Many thanks

Hi we have the Loola up. I only use it occasionally as we use a lightweight stroller most of the time (the Loola is rather heavy in my opinion once you start using it as a stroller pushchair!) but we've had the Loola since little one was born so 8 months. Haven't noticed ever getting hot and sweaty hands. To be honest though If I were to buy it again I'd have the regular Loola with the 2 handles instead.

i have the loola up but ive only used it twice upto now as eden is only 2 weeks old and have only been out walking with it twice...anyway i went out today and it was a hot day here, and if anything i found it nice an cool, as the bars are metal they seemed to stay cold and cooled my hands down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->