Loola

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
Anyone got the Loola pushchair with maxi cosi car seat?? is it good??im leaning towards it, but im not going to bother with the carrycot part as i would need to drive to shops or anywhere and i would have the carseat to fit in the chassis... then once the baby is too big for carseat i would have the pram facing me then later on turn around, i would be probably getting it in creme.. anyone got this?

Its a lovely pushchair and good that it can face you the only down points are its heavy and basket is small underneath. They have this on sale in argos only in black £139 but been trying to get one and sold out lol x

yeah the basket is small. but i guess i wont neede it for shopping or anything as ill have the car for when i do that. It just seems perfect for what i need, but i def want creme call me crazy but i love it more! haha

Hiya, I have the Loola Up and the maxi cosi carseat and LOVE IT!!!

Maxi cosi carseat looks so much better than the one that your meant to use. I have the buggy and pram part and get so many compliments on it x

We have the Loola up. To be honest though once LO got to around 4 months we bought a stroller cos they are so much lighter and now only use the Loola occasionally. It was great in the early days though when used with the carseat or pram attachment.

orite, well i dont want the UP i just want the other one, i prefer two handles rather than a bar, Does anyone know where i can get one cos online all seem to be black and red!!
x

orite, well i dont want the UP i just want the other one, i prefer two handles rather than a bar, Does anyone know where i can get one cos online all seem to be black and red!!
x

they are both around the same weight though. (the Loola up and the regular loola)

Kiddicare sell various colours in the Loola
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...Price|1_primary_10751_set_-1__10001?Ntt=loola

as do mothercare

https://www.mothercare.com/Bebe-Con...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

The cream colour is from the 2008 range so I think that will be harder to find now. This place has it but its as a package I don't know anything about the company though! https://www.discountnurserycentre.co.uk/bebeconfort.html

Thanks roxie, ill see if i can find the creme one after i get back from holiday, but if not i will know the babys gendr by then so if i need to get a colour then there might be a new one out that will suit boy or girl... ie, the frambroise one is gorgeous, but a tad much.
Do loola do linings? like M&P's do that you can just slot on? or can you get ones and head huggers that fit any pram?

i have the loola in cream with maxi cosi carseat and its brill. i have the carrycot but i have been using the carseat on it more as its so much lighter and smaller. i got mine from ebay

yeah i dont think ill go for the carrycot tbh, i dont really need it, if i was staying in london i would cos going out for the day and having the lie flat bit is good, but at home its countryside and ill need to drive anywhere really, so the carseat will be fine, i also have my sling for not-long-trips. So the carrycot would be a waste for me.
I hope i can find a creme one when i get back!

Ive had the loola with the maxi cosi car seat and it was fab for when Evie was tiny. Ive just sold it to get a Maclaren xlr due to having another baby on the way and needing a lighter pushchair to carry about. But id def give it a 10/10. there are online shops that sell custom made liners, accessories etc, such as chunkle munkle & snunkie (hope im not breaking rules by naming them), you tell them what make/model you have and choose fabric. Had some made for my loola, they were great. xx

i look after my friends two little ones the one is aged 2 and the other one is 9 weeks old...i use this pushchair for both of them and i absolutley love it...wen i do luckily fall pregnant this is the pushchair that i will b bying....the only down side is that it is on the tad heavy side but ihave found that if u take the seat of then fold the chAsis part down seperatley then it aint tooo bad xx

great. thanks, i just downloaded the bebeconfort leaflet thing and its def the one im gonna get, ill start searching for a creme one in 2-3 weeks after my holiday.
can you post the websites or pm me them of the things that do their own fabric?? sounds fab!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->