Loose skin!

jess_smurf

Angel Kristian & Olivia
Reaction score
im now 12st after topping atleast 20stone after the birth of both babies, but i have the dreaded crepe paper stomache and overhang, I know without surgery there is not much i can do!!

But my question is has anyone found any decent support underwear that will actually hold it in and lift it up, corsets are too short and it ends up blobbing out the bottom and normal support underwear is just useless. At this point I am thinking of bandaging to see if it holds it in

help please x

maybe one of the ones that are like under boob to the knees? if that makes sense lol, i hvawnt yet lost the weight but know ill have this too!xxwell donexx

no as ive lost weight the skin has dropped and sagged lower, ive got some good control underwear to lift it but its made me look pregnant ill find a pic for you shortly x

I have loose skin on my tummy, its horrible, I have shapewear like this which I love! It is really good when wearing dresses, I actually look flat!!! haha
https://www.5thavenueclothes.co.uk/...colour-nude-size-xl&utm_campaign=froogle#1026

Yeh ive got something similar but just makes me look preggers ive got so much skin will get some pics tomorrow with and without it on x

Yeah I understand what you mean, I can sometimes look preggers with it on especially when i've eaten too much lol I just prefer to look that way than have a wobbly loose tummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->