Loose stools?

Moorebetter

Reaction score
Hello I'm 37 and 5 days and I have had 2 loose stools tmi :/ today which is highly unusual for me!!

I know some women say they have these before they go into labor :)

Does anyone have any experience with this?

It's certainly possible it could be a sign of things starting up. I actually went into labour and had my daughter at 37+5 so it's not too early (and she was my first!). I did have loose stools in early labour, but it was after my waters broke and I started having some mild contractions, so I was very obviously in labour. It definitely might be a sign. Of course, you might just have eaten something funny too. Maybe get some rest and see how you feel a bit later. Good luck!

My little boy was born a week ago - I had loose stools the morning he was born! But it was every 5 mins lol. Def could be a sign! X

Loose stools doesn't mean it's a sign, women can have them weeks before giving birth or minutes. It's just coincidence some women have them before.
You will know when it's time :)

I got really excited last week when i had days of really soft frequent bm's, it lasted about 8-9 days in the end and no baby yet! So no sign for me but some women definitely seem to.
Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->