loose stools

wishingonastar

Reaction score
Isabel has always had loose stools other than on about five occasions when they've been solid. I never thought anything of it as she's my eldest so I learn by her...now I gather most toddlers have more solid poos now milk is no longer their main food source.

She has fruit and veg daily, but not ridiculously huge amounts so I don't think its her diet :shrug:

Molly is the same and I was just thinking about this today too, hopefully someone has an answer!

zane still mainly has loose stools so im dreading potty training lol

he sometimes does solid poos but not often, i asked my HV about this ages ago n she didnt say anything so i suppose its normal

Anja has this, our pediatrician has referred us to a bowel doctor and her apointment is 20th of this month. Will let you know what they say:flower:

Leah used to be like that until I started giving her a probiotic. I use UDO's choice infant probiotic - you just put 1/2 teaspoon in a drink once a day and it has made a huge difference. It's quite expensive and you have to keep it in the fridge but it may just sort it for your LO too!
https://www.swallowhealthydiet.com/udos-choice-infants-blend-probiotics-75g-p-812.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->