Loosing fullterm Baby and getting pregnant soon after.

anna_marie

ttc after loss <3
Reaction score
Has anyone here got pregnant soon after loosing a fullterm baby soon after birth?

I lost my daughter January 30th. And I still havn't gotten my period yet. And have been taking opks and no pos. on them yet. How long did it take you to get pregnant again after loosing a baby?

I am so, so sorry for you loss. Ryleigh Marie is beautiful. xxoo

Everyone is different, and it can take up to 6 weeks to get your period back. Some women even longer. Some women fall pregnant their first cycle after birth. Keep bd'ing regularly as ovulation can occur at any time.

Do you know the cause of Ryleighs death? Dont answer if this is too personal or painful. I wont be offended.

I am so, so sorry for you loss. Ryleigh Marie is beautiful. xxoo

Everyone is different, and it can take up to 6 weeks to get your period back. Some women even longer. Some women fall pregnant their first cycle after birth. Keep bd'ing regularly as ovulation can occur at any time.

Do you know the cause of Ryleighs death? Dont answer if this is too personal or painful. I wont be offended.

The autopsy said because of a subgael hemmorage. Which is caused by the vaccum they used on her while they were delivering her.

That is devastating!!! does this mean the hospital is at fault, or liable?

That is devastating!!! does this mean the hospital is at fault, or liable?

Well that's exactly what is says on the autopsy report.

But the autopsy review with the neonatal dr. said it was 3 things together... her umbilical cord being wrapped around her neck, subgael hemmorage, and since I had HELLP Syndrome and my platelets were low then hers prob. were too which made the subgael hemmorage worse.

I am so sorry for the loss of your Daughter.

Our Son Harry passed away when he was 2 days old in October 2009. I fell pregnant with our Daughter February 2010, and she was born 3 days before her big Brother's 1st Birthday.

Sending you gentle hugs x x

I am so sorry for the loss of your Daughter.

Our Son Harry passed away when he was 2 days old in October 2009. I fell pregnant with our Daughter February 2010, and she was born 3 days before her big Brother's 1st Birthday.

Sending you gentle hugs x x

Thanks sunshine. It's reasurring that you got pregnant soon after.

So sorry you have lost your beautiful baby :hugs:
We lost our Son in sept 2005 aged just under 6wks. It took about 6 wks for my cycle to return as I'd been BF-ing I feel pregnant the beginning of January 2006 and DD was delivered 12months and 1week to the day we lost DS

Love to you and your previous angel
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back