Loosing weight whilst pregnant ....

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
I'm not big but ive been trying to loose 5 lbs for months and it's just not shifted , anyone got any tips on how to lose it safely ?? I just don't feel right starting off bigger if I have too I know I probably sound mental , it's just frustrating me now :(

I wouldn't recommend losing weight, but if you want to do that bad then do some light excises, just don't over do it.

I have a problem with it I can't help it I just hate feeling like I'm fat so I'd just like to healthily and safely loose a few pounds before i can no longer lose and uncontrollably spiral out of control , my other pregnancies I have gone up atleast 3 1/2 stone each time and I desperately want to try keep under that this time especially because I don't want anyone to know for as long as possible

I get that, I really do, I hate the idea of gaining weight, it scares me, the thought of it taking ages to come back off is petrifying, I've only just lost the weight from my last pregnancy and i'm pregnant again. my hubby keeps joking we're having twins. the thought of gaining even more then I did in my last pregnancies is freighting, I dare tell my hubby, he's already mentioned that I need to talk to my midwife about my eating habits, he wants me to start seeing a dietician. I wanted to wait till 12 weeks before telling anyone I was pregnant, my body had other plans though, i'm already showing, so had to start telling people.

This topic rings really true for me. I am actually VERY interested in getting an adequate and healthy diet for the baby while trying to keep my weight gain to a minimum. I don't want to become even close to at risk for any gestational diabetes or pre-eclampsia. I'm already 207 and adding another 20-40 pounds on top of that definitely worries me. Also, my blood pressure is already slightly elevated!

I've been a member of slimming world for two years now and lost 4stone. I told my consultant yesterday I was pregnant and she is giving me a form to give to my midwife to sign. Not sure if I'll loose any weight throughout the pregnancy (I'm a target member anyway) but it ensures provided I eat the right things I'll only out baby weight on and not gain any unnecessary weight xx

I've actually read it's very possible and even healthy especially if you're a little bigger to start with, basically you just don't want too much calorie restriction, just eat well, especially avoiding sugary/starchy foods, drink lots of water, try to incorporate some cardio and light weights!

Ive cut back on the crap (fizzy chocolate blah blah switched to water only and lost 2lbs already) xx

ice and pregnancy the best time to lose weight for the body is giving all the nutrients to the baby and you slim down nicely I switched all the rubbish foods 4 salads and things like that I lost a stone and a half for pregnant with my last little girl and a stone with little girl before that it doesn't work for everybody go for a walk skip the sofa outlet the more exercise you do tomorrow wake your feel and more motivated and no pregnancy tell you out but in the long run it will help you after birth and join the birth good luck honey

A lot of pregnant women have been using the 21 Day Fix through Shakeology to lose weight. I set up my diet plan according to that plan as it is balanced and others have seemed to have great results but have not purchased the shakes or anything - I use other protein powder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->