LO's cut her finger - advice pls

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
I noticed that last night Brooklynn had cut her finger on one of her nails. It didn't look too bad just a nick. Well this afternoon it looks a lot worse as she has been sucking on her fingers and now the whole finger is red and angry looking. I'm scared to put a bandaid on it because I don't want her to choke on it if it was to come off but now I'm not really sure what I should do. Any suggestions?

is it ok to use just any antiseptic or do you know if there is a baby one? Could I maybe put some of that liquid bandaid on it too?

I'm not sure. When I asked the pediatrician about Hannah's fingers (they are red from her sucking on them) she said if they'd been infected she would put an antibiotic on and wrap it up...

Don't put anything on it that she could possibly suck off and choke on - do you have any mitts that you could put on her just for today so you can put some antiseptic and a bandaid underneath? x

Think I am going to try and get in at the clinic today as it seems to be getting worse. As for putting mitts on we tried that last night and she just chews on her fingers through the mitts and they got soaked... Thanks everyone, will let you know what the doc says if I get in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->