LOs daily food at around about 15-18 months

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
OK girls I know Ive done this before but new faces and instead of weaning thought I'd post here incase theres chance of more replies ....

What does you LO have to eat all day including any milk etc (including if its toddler milk or full fat)?

x

sam as cereal for brek
Pasta for lunch or sandwich
Dinner he as a cooked meal
and befor he goes to bed he has a bottle of 8 oz bottle of form
He as snacks aswell
All gluten free of course x

Livvy has cereal (usually ready brek) around 9am (prob around 5oz of full fat milk)
Has a slice of toast with butter on with me around 11am
1pm- Small jacket spud with cheese, or sandwich
has a few snacks like quavers or fruit or veg sticks
6.30pm- Cooked meal, eg last night had small piece of steak, new tatis, carrots, peas & yorgurt or something for dessert.

I always fill her bottle with milk before bed but she only drinks around 2/3oz.

Just plain pasta?

I was wondering if her wakening was not much/enough foods!

My Caitlin now has:

Toddler milk in morning
Weetabix with fullfat milk
Juice from her on in the day to bedtime!
Lunch will be potatoe waffles, sandwich or a muller rice and some crisps to snack on
Dinner will be one 12mnth+ jar/meal
Supper time will be some toast

Not so long ago it was toast in morning - weetabix for supper

The reason for supper is because my Caitlin does not like milk :dohh: We moved her to the bottles of toddler milk again because of that and she needed some! And one thing we thought was maybe weetabix is giving her problems at night hence the swap round as its one way to boost her milk intake as she loves it!

The little boy I babysit is I guess 18 months now, but for a long time he has basically eaten anything and everything you or I would have! He has had reg milk since 1 year old and has juice etc.

If Caitlin had weetabix at night would she eat it ok in the morning?

As she is waking I'd be inclined to give her something heavier at night like weetabix, ready brek, custard pot?

katie done this a few months back and I had to give her something right before bed usually custard and occasionally some cake in it :)

Katies day is this:

7/8oz milk on waking (she has to have this before she gets up)
Slice of toast
Ready brek/rice crispies/weetabix

banana mid morning

home for lunch - poached egg, tomatoes & bread/butter
sandwiches & yogurts & crackers

out for lunch - potatoes & gravy and veg and abit of mince
scrambled egg, sausage & toast

7 oz milk
some crisps or apple in afternoon

evening - what we're having
pasta with bolognese
rice with chicken/veg (if i'm making a curry I do Katies and Joes seperate)
fish, wedges. peas, sweetcorn (this will normally come out as it went in :lol: )

then before bed a pot of custard, sometimes with cake or icecream

and still takes 7-9 oz milk last thing

Dec eats what we eat.

Breakfast - 7ozs full fat milk, 2 weetibixs made with 6ozs milk and some toast

Mid morning- yoghurt, custard, banana or some toast.

lunch - Spag bol, scrambled eggs, soup or cheese and ham toasties, with a yoghurt and some water (flavoured water)

Snack - Crisps, grapes, raisins or some bread sticks with some more flavoured water

Dinner - whatever we are having with a tub of custard or some ice-cream

Tea - 2 weetabixs made with 6-7ozs of full fat milk and sometimes another yoghurt with a small drink of water if he wants.

Dec gets a lot of dairy products during the day because he doesnt drink milk apart from the 7ozs which have to be warm first thing in the morning. But wobbles my child is a bottomless pit. Lol xx

What is toddler milk? Here they go from breastmilk/formula to full fat milk at 12mo? Unless there are allergies of course.

Hayden just turned 19mo a couple days ago....

He usually has something like a waffle with fruit, cereal or oatmeal for breastfast and a cup of rice milk

He usually has another cup of rice milk after he gets up from his nap

Lunch is something like a sandwich and fruit, maybe chicken and fruit, pasta..just whatever I make his brothers he eats and a cup of water or sometimes water with a splash of juice

Dinner he eats whatever we eat, which always has meat of some kind, a starch and then 1-2 veggies, and a cup of full fat cow's milk

He will have usually 1-2 snacks throughout the day of some crackers, rice cakes, yogurt, dried fruit...something like that. He will have maybe another cup of rice milk during the day, occassionally a 2nd cup of whole milk, and then usually more water

lilly at that age had :-

roughly 450mls full fat cows milk a day from a cup (breakfast, afternoon and bedtime)

then meals were breakfast: usually cereal with full fat milk or toast, dinner: usually something high in protien and carbohydrates, typically the biggest meal of the day, the tea: something substantial but not too heavy as she soon gets her bedtime milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->