Lose weight without dieting :)

amandapanda1

Mom to 1, TTC #2
Reaction score
I'm one of these people who cannot lose weight and keep it off if I go on a diet....so instead, I'm eating what I like (respectively) and going to just exercise :)
I've weighed myself this morning.. I weigh 12 stone 9....

Gonna just walk about alot more instead of getting buses, walk my dog more and use the gym machine I have here :)

Good luck! I'm sure it will help you feel better. Are you breast feeding?

You say you don't like dieting, have you thought about just substituting foods for healthier options?

I have changed from normal butter to to lighter margarine, same with mayo, quorn mince rather than regular mince and other switches to assist me with my weight loss and in 141 days my husband had lost 13lbs. Nothing else in his diet has really changed other than my switching to healthier versions. We still have dessert once or twice a week and still eat the same meals as we did before.

Good luck, im not very good at dieting either so trying to be more active i've joined the walk 30 miles in 30 days thread for motivation.

I'm not great at diets either. But I have been doing power walking for about 45-50 mins every evening, for the last two weeks. I find it great.

I'm one of these people who cannot lose weight and keep it off if I go on a diet....so instead, I'm eating what I like (respectively) and going to just exercise :)
I've weighed myself this morning.. I weigh 12 stone 9....

Gonna just walk about alot more instead of getting buses, walk my dog more and use the gym machine I have here :)
Reducing weight is bit difficult.Plan a diet such that it should not have fat content and more over walking is better option at this time.Such that you can burn all your fat.Join the programs which involves in physical activity. :)

How is it possible to lose the weight without dieting?
I think it is possible to lose the weight without dieting if somebody do the exercises to lose the weight and burn the fat. Regular exercises is a good ideat to lose the weight and get your disered shape.

How is it possible to lose the weight without dieting?
I think it is possible to lose the weight without dieting if somebody do the exercises to lose the weight and burn the fat. Regular exercises is a good ideat to lose the weight and get your disered shape.

I think she meant not starving herself from certain foods or not eating certain things but just overall making better choices and a bit of portion controll combined with excercise if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->