Losing foster kids because of political views?

I understand that, but David Cameron is anti 'broken' families and wanted to reward couples for sying together (or penalise those who separated if you wanted to flip it round) so does that mean that a Tory supporter should only be allowed to foster children that came from married parents?

I can see your point of view, but it concerns me that politics come into factor when this country is calling out for foster carers.

According to the Guardian, it is now clear that the arrangement with the UKIP parents was meant to be an emergency, temporary placement and they were not taken due to their membership of UKIP, not only that but the children are Gypsy/Roma origin and so there are extra concerns there but the main reason for them being taken was aside from being a temporary arrangement, it was also because the birth parents wanted the children to be placed with a family who spoke their native language and their wishes have to be respected. I think it's absolutely despicable how the foster parents and UKIP have twisted this case for political gain and the foster parents should be barred from fostering in the future xx

https://m.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/nov/30/ukip-row-many-reasons-children-removed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->