• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

losing hope :(

jj88

Reaction score
Im 39 weeks on mon second baby having a boy really dont want them to have give sweep or indce me i really thought he might been early but losing hope anyone else same boat?? Ive tried sex twice last week hot currys.. :(

I am getting alot bh at night

I'm also 39 weeks on Monday with my second baby. I also hoped she'd come early but wasn't really expecting it. I had a sweep at 40+3 last time and it wasn't bad at all. I went into labour the next day. I'm not going to start worrying until I'm 41 weeks.

I know i just really am at stage now where i want to meet him i was 5 days early with my first.. we will see

Me! I am officially due on the 7th Jan but just feeling huge, uncomfortable and fed up now. Saw midwife last week and she said she thought baby would arrive early as its baby no 2 but so far nothing! Come on baby!

I'm overdue and got no signs at all. My first was 11 days early so I was convinced he would be here by now.

Hope things start progressing for you soon!

What i dont get is why over last 4 days have i been getting bad pains like seems be at night time

Yeah I'm ready to have this baby too. I'm hot fat and uncomfortable. It's been a stressful pregnancy in terms of my emotions so I also want to hold my baby. My friend just had her second at 38 weeks exactly. I'm just a bit jealous.

Me too im huge pelvic pains out breathe and tired just want to hold him!! Aww really that sucks dosnt it..the thing i want is for him come on his own dont want to have be set off x

Trust me ladies I hear you all! I'm 11 days late tomorrow😱. Induction on Sunday. I've had 5 sweeps. I'm 4cm dilated can easily be stretched to 7cm! 😱. Pain everyday. Still no baby 😢. My friend who had the same due date as me delivered 4 days after a sweep. We both had a sweep the same day! Super jealous. She is now 3 weeks old! I want my baby!!

I was in full blown contractions every 2 minutes, fairly strong ones, and that lasted almost two weeks until they decided that my cervix being a cm or less and him measuring so large on US indicated that this was't going to progress so... C-Section at 39 weeks whiiiiich was a blessing in disguise since he was 10lbs 3oz.

Hang in there. Eat a ton of pineapple, ounce on your ball, crab walk up and down steps, do squats. Baby will come!

I'm 39+4 no signs here either both mine we're late I had a sweep today hasn't done nothing lol x

I was in full blown contractions every 2 minutes, fairly strong ones, and that lasted almost two weeks until they decided that my cervix being a cm or less and him measuring so large on US indicated that this was't going to progress so... C-Section at 39 weeks whiiiiich was a blessing in disguise since he was 10lbs 3oz.

Hang in there. Eat a ton of pineapple, ounce on your ball, crab walk up and down steps, do squats. Baby will come!

Haven't heard of crab walking up and down stairs, but cracking up at the thought!!! lol!! Have you actually done this? I'm not making fun, trust me, I'm sure I'll be desperate enough in a few weeks to try it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->