Losing It...

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So as of today I am on CD51, 22days late for af and i have totally accepted i skipped a cycle. I was sick with the flu the week af was suspected so im thinking she just let the flu do its thing. For shits and giggles i took a hpt this morning BFN as expected but anyway, So i think i may have ovulated this but since i skipped a whole cycle and idk how the whole regeneration of cycle thing works i didn't exactly when to take an opk to tell i had some slight cramping on my left side and watery mucus even egg white mucus one day but i noticed just before bd so i dont think it counts but if so that would have been 7 dpo. But i guess my question is do you ovulate on the day you notice the mucus or a few days after i've read both. Also if i did ovulate couldn't test in a few days or should i just wait to see if i miss this period to as its due in like a week any how. During this whole missed cycle deal i have noticed a pink spotting when i wiped a couple of times in then about a week ago i had brown discharge for a few hours just thought i would through that in there. So any advice or insight for a new comer?

For me personally I ovulate on the day I see Egg White Mucus. As far as spotting the pink can be Ovulation spotting. Me personally whenever I have brown spotting or brown discharge it means my period is coming :( However everyone is totally different. Good Luck to you and be patient :)

well thanks I hope to get everything figured it out soon. I'm currently on day cd57 and woke up to some pink spotting that I've noticed everytime I wiped today so I'm not sure if af will show her face on time which is tomorrow or not but I'll repost and let you know

i'm on cd73 now and af still has yet to show her face. I have started taking vitex to see if that can jump start things a bit although i know that it is a slow acting thing and i ordered progesterone and will start taking that in two if weeks if i get no results from the vitex. i will post an update

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->