Losing my mind

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
Anyone else have postpartum pregnancy brain? I thought it would end after having LO and now I'm 3 months pp and still forgetful and trip and stumble over my own words......ill be in the middle of telling OH about something I seen on TV and have to stop because ive forgotten half the words I was going to say and sometimes forget the name of objects and places. This happens A LOT during the day....

I hear ya! For me I think it's all down the sleep deprivation. My range of vocabulary has disappeared! I keep referring to everything as the "thing" , you know the THING!! Just can't find my words!!

Exactly lol everything is that thing or the uh uh uh uh (while pointing and snapping fingers at the object)

Glad I'm not alone started to think about making a doc appointment : /

I'm three years post partum and I'm still brain stupid!

Now what was I doing........

Oh no!!! :0 here I had hopes it would get better.

I sometimes stop talking in the middle of a sentence because I don't even understand what I'm trying to say and I'd just feel so stupid saying it all and people going WHAT!? so I just say nevermind and walk away..they probably think I'm so dense!

I have a hard time listening to people or retaining information. It is terrible!! :wacko:

I've always been a fairly quick and smart person and I always find myself saying "sorry, what did you say?". My husband finds it such an adjustment because I keep asking him to repeat things or what just happened on that tv show. :dohh: '

I'm hoping it is the lack of sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"