Losing my mind!!!

eclecticmama

Reaction score
So! 12dpo. BFFFFFFN. Fattest negative everrr.

But. Ive had the flu on and off for 4 weeks.

I saw my gp and she said its a chance it means im pregnant because its been so long. Could be my immune systems down. But she wont do bloods until im late! She said there's no way yo get a clear result before then! Does that mean i'm still in with a chance? Or should i accept my fate and wait for cycle #16?

I stumbled across this thread by accident--I have no idea or advice, but wanted to say good luck!!! : )

**And maybe bump it so someone with a real thought can reply. ; )

I stumbled across this thread by accident--I have no idea or advice, but wanted to say good luck!!! : )

**And maybe bump it so someone with a real thought can reply. ; )

Haha thanks for stopping by and letting me know im not invisible.

Just going a little stir crazy.

Hey-o. Some ladies just don't get a bfp on their tests til later in the cycle. Options are, find a new Dr who will do bloods now or just wait it out. Not out til AF is here. :)

Im due tomorrow anyways, and its a weekend so no chance for blood draw until Monday anyways now.
Ugh. This is just doing my head in.
Its been SO long..
It feels like its never going to happen..

Hey!

So last year when I was pregnant, I conceived around April 1- April 4. My period was due April 16.
10 days after my period was due to come and never came, I tried a dollar store test and it was negative. I tried 2 more times after that with FRER and negative again for both.

I didn't get a positive until I did a blood test 2 days before my next period was due. I was already 5 weeks pregnant when I got the blood test.
Sometimes you may not have enough HCG for the test to catch, which I believe happened with me.

The only pregnancy symptom I had was a missed period. I had nothing else. I had also started a new diet and exercise routine so I just assumed that my missed period was due to that.

Eclectic - sending baby dust your way!! It is so never racking just wanting to know if you are or not isn't it?! My AF is 3 wks late right now, negative urine and blood (qualitative) test... But my mom didn't know she was pregnant with me until 5 mos. So who knows. But keep us updated please!

Ally- Thanks for the encouragement and your experience. That had to be driving you crazy waiting that long to know for sure.

* side note- met my new baby nephew yesterday.... My heart is melting waiting for my own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->