Losing weight before ttc #2?

Bun87

Reaction score
Hi ladies,*

I'm currently at weight watchers and have lost 10lbs since Jan. Took me a while to get my act together! We are currently deciding whether to start ntnp for #2 and part of me would like to lose the weight I put on and part of me thinks life is too short, we've always wanted a small age gap so why not go for it. I am 3st heavier than my lightest and will continue exercising and following ww, and if we do fall pregnant I'll continue eating healthily with the aim of not putting on so much weight next time.

Did you lose your baby weight before ttc #2 or did you have #2 and then think about shifting the lbs?! Thanks ladies xxx

Hello there!

We are currently NTNP #2 as well! LO will be 10 mos tomorrow :) Originally our plan was to try right away for number 2, but we figured 'what's the rush?' Right now, it is just nice not fretting about it. I am in a wedding in August, December and next April so what happens will happen! :haha I am back at pre-pregnancy weight, but still have TONS of toning to do and losing weight in certain areas! I am bound and determined to be the same weigh before each pregnancy, as statistics show that that is how women let the weight get ahead of them!

I would love to be your weight loss buddy!

I plan to post daily as a form of motivation for myself and others!

Not with #2- as I've only been prego once, but before TTC our first together I decided to get in better shape, lose some weight and just be healthier overall. I was SO close to my initial "goal weight" when I did fall prego- but whatever, you won't care the moment it happens-- and after LO was born, I was only more motivated to lose the baby weight- get back to my initial goal and then keep going to get to my heart weight (the weight I would ideally like to be and haven't been in well, a LOT of years... haha). And I did it! Funny that having my LO was the motivation I needed- but also, having the loseit app on my phone was awesome! I need something easy and convenient. Plus loads of classes at the gym!

I think you do what makes sense for you- no one else can know what that is. But if having your kids close in age is important- then go for it. You can always eat healthy and lose the weight later on... :) I'm proof of that! I mean, I'm 40 and no spring chicken. haha. But look and feel better now than I did when I turned 30!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->