Losing weight buddies?!?!?!

shanmorgan97

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I am new to NTNP. I have been mostly in the ttc forums. After some thinking I have decided to NT but not prevent. I am a lil over weight and would like to lose some weight before really ttc. I am really proud to say that I am smoke free now for almost three weeks and am now ready to lose weight. I have decided to go the low carb route. Anyone else doing the same thing and wanna be buddies!?!?

hi there, glad to hear you've gone smoke free and hope you can stick with it! i'm hoping to lose some weight also (about 10-15 lbs) by increasing my exercise routine from nonexistent to a few times a week :)

Adding some exercise should do the trick! I am looking to loose 40lbs. I am sticking to being smoke free, I am loving not having a crutch!

Hiya. Im 12st7 and need to lose around 2st possibly 3 before properly TTC. Im on a meal replacement diet and exercising so im hoping wont take too long. I lsot a lot of weight quiock on this diet last year so hoping to do the same again.

Me!! lol
I'm looking to loose about 40lbs too and i gave up smoking in march and havent had one since! :happydance:
xxx

Me!! lol
I'm looking to loose about 40lbs too and i gave up smoking in march and havent had one since! :happydance:
xxx

Yay!!!!! Congrats on being smoke free! That is awesome:happydance:....this Friday will be almost a month smoke free for me:happydance:! I have lost 5 pounds on the low carb diet as well:happydance:.....what type of dieting are you doing?

At the moment Weight Watchers... but i've got so much to loose i think i'm going to be dead by the time i get to my ultimate weight doing it!!! haha.
I'm looking at doing a VCDL for my first few stone then going onto something like weight watchers to loose the last bit!
I hopefully got a meeting with a councillor tonight xx

Hi!! I need to lose some weight hopefully before falling pregnant again but if not its not a big deal. I'm about back to pre preg weight just from health(IER) eating but I had put on quite a bit of weight at the same time as falling pregnant 2 years ago... so I still would like to lose about 2 stone.

I hate the idea of paying money to go get weighed but I've never done it before either... I was going to zumba but I"ve not been for a couple months. I'm finding it so hard to get motivated!!

Chelsie... fancy seeing you here!! ;) xxx

Well ladies i started the cambridge diet last friday and have done rubbish on friday and sat :haha::haha:
But yesterday done really well and going to keep at it today and the rest of the week and going to do a lil phys...(cant do much as bad feet and the cambridge is a VLCD)
Will let you know how the weigh in goes on thursday xxx

And Liz :blush:... HEELLLOOOO hehe xx :happydance:

So are you doing weight watchers for the weigh in on Thursday?? I've just been eating less, or trying to! But I got a message today from my zumba instructor that moved away and she is coming back for the weekend in a couple weeks and is having a zumba session... I'm soooo excited! But it will probably do me in as not done much in the form of exercise lately. DH is trying to stay fit too and as he is in the R A F needs to be fit for his job so he gets the free time... while I stay in with lo. Not jealous ...:nope: but not bothered enough to make it a big issue. I'll be more focused on eating less and moving around than gym sessions at the minute.

but I did have apple crumble at work today :shrug: Its nice to be back at work but so tempted at the canteen! But I did team the crumble with a nice turkey salad sandwich! and I have been cutting down on fizzy drinks and coffee hoping that helps! I've substituted coffee at work with hot water + a dash of squash.

Heres to us all being successful with our weight loss goals!! xx

Ahh that sounds brill Liz... No on thursday i i go to my cambridge councillor as im not doing WW anymore.
Well with me being in too (even tho i am leaving) i thought i would start at the gym for free before i leave :thumbup: and i get time out of work to do it :thumbup::thumbup::haha:
xxx

yes you are very lucky you get to use your works time to go workout!! I'd take full use of that before you leave deffo!!!

I wish it was in my job description! but they do have a gym (v. small) at my work too. I've not used it though in a long time and not really tempted to get sweaty with my colleagues. I'd much rather use the gym on base here as there are televisions on the crosstrainers and treadmills!!! :thumbup:

just need to get there! xx

I have been counting calories using a tracker on my phone. I want to get down to what is considered normal BMI (even though I frankly think the numbers are stupid and don't take body type into account). I will admit that I have been doing it wrong though, because once I started counting calories I started counting them obsessively and I have been eating much less than I should even though I am still feeling full because of the counting and charting. My goal is to be as small as I was when my husband proposed and then have a healthy balanced pregnancy and not gain more weight than needed.

Well started the tesco ultra slim diet again. I lost 6lbs in 2 weeks last year and 2-3lbs each week after before my BFP so hoping it goes well again. Im 12st10lbs (scales were wrong) and want to get to 10st then possibly 9st. Im 5"5 so wieght shows on me. Diets going great and am going to do 30mins bike in a mo x

Hi ladies - I've never used Weight Watchers but am hoping that by counting calories a bit more than I have lately and by adding exercise to my routine that I can lose 15ish pounds and bring my BMI down to about 20-21. Here's hoping we all lose the weight we want and get our BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->