Losing weight for SIDS please help me!!

Biscuitbaby

Mum of 2 boys TTC#3
Reaction score
I would like to do a Skydive for SIDS :thumbup:

BUT It says your weight should be in proportion to your height and you should be under 15st :nope::nope: Thing is I've had two boys close together and I've out on A LOT of weight :cry: I'm 5tf 2 and about 15st

I NEEEEEED to lose the weight to do this!! I have rubbish willpower so I need help!

I've bought Xencial off the net - which cost me alot of money but I keep forgetting to take them!

I need all your tips to remember to take them, advice, recepies .....anything you can help me with!!

Thanks in advance!!

Good luck this is amazing and you are soo brave! xx

Good luck this is amazing and you are soo brave! xx

I JUST NEED TO LOOOOOOSE WEIGHHHT!!! :nope:

1st day - not good! I have no willpower :nope::cry: I have to remember why I'm doing this!!

I think i have drummed it into my head so much that i don't forget, everythime i have a main meal i put a tablet on the plate or next to so that i dont miss one. I also have the alli recipe book, so just let me know what you like to eat and i'll put some recipies on here for you.. Maybe i'll start a thread for us to share recipies on, jsut to make it easier. xxx

Me too! I HATE dieting! I wanna eat what I want n be slim :coffee: xx[/QUOTE]

Me tooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Before I had kids I used to! I used to do so much exercise I could eat ANYTHING now I just dont have the time to run or swim! :nope:

I'll start tomorrow seems to be all I say!

I think i have drummed it into my head so much that i don't forget, everythime i have a main meal i put a tablet on the plate or next to so that i dont miss one. I also have the alli recipe book, so just let me know what you like to eat and i'll put some recipies on here for you.. Maybe i'll start a thread for us to share recipies on, jsut to make it easier. xxx

That would be brill! Thank you!! I dont eat meat - but I pretty much like anything else!! I'm up for trying anything really!

I think it's harder because no one knows I bought them :nope:

Hiya, sorry for late reply, I shall go through it tomorrow, it has a special veggie section in it so will get some for you... Keep taking the tablets!! Honestly it will be worth it, thats what i keep saying to myself xxx

Me too! I HATE dieting! I wanna eat what I want n be slim :coffee: xx

Me tooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Before I had kids I used to! I used to do so much exercise I could eat ANYTHING now I just dont have the time to run or swim! :nope:

I'll start tomorrow seems to be all I say![/QUOTE]

Dieting is not just the option to loose weight.Its better to eat sensibely than to diet.Eat nutritous food and exercise regularly to burn the calories.

I can't help you with remembering to take your pills, but let me know if you want any help regarding healthy eating and exercise. My degree is in exercise and health, and I e lost over 4st since having my little boy.
I've also got 2 journals in the journal section - there might be some meal ideas for you in there?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"