losing weight & getting fit beffore TTC

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Does anyone want to join me in losing weight and / or getting fit before they start TTC.

Mine & DP's 'healthy eating program' (hate the word diet) starts today and i wondered if anyone wanted to join me so we can give each other moral support when times are tough

for anyone interested in joining i made up a ground in the groups section :)

yer ill join. Im cheeting slightly though im goingt o go back on slimming world. You can do it while pregnant and BF.

I'll join. I need some help continuing my healthy eating and I defintely need to get more fit. I put on 2lbs over the last week because of a complete and utter chocolate binge!

yay the more the merrier!

come join me over here

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/146832-losing-weight-getting-fit-before-trying-conceive.html

:hugs:

Me too. I'm not going to follow a diet as such (for various reasons) but want to cut back on eating past being full and not have so much chocolate and cake. I'd ideally like to lose 2 stone before we TTC in January but it's not a deal breaker so anything down from here is a bonus!

K x

Hey can I join too?? Don't really want to go on a diet, but I could do with eating "better".

I'll join

ive lost 15pounds already, got 32 to lose

well im not sure if that would be too skinny for my height so maybe 22 haha

Bah - I've put weight back on after going on holiday for five days. I so need to ditch the cakes now!!

K x

ive also had a naughty weekend

will weigh meself tomora mornin boohoo :(

eek girls well today is weight check day, how have we all done???

I have lost 4lb's so very pleased!

Bambikate you have do great already looking at your ticker!

4lbs! Thats great! I think I've lost about 1lb, which is perfect for me :D Well done Bambikate!
12lbs to go.

hi girlies, this is my very first post on the site.

heres my story- im very very obese. i am 17 stone. would absolutely adore a baby and everything else in our lives is pretty much well suited to having a baby except me- well my weight anyway.

ive tried so many times to lose weight and have had limited success and put it all back on again. no medical reason . just lazy.

my yearning for a baby is very strong now and im getting very cross with myself,
hope i havent bored ye with this.

hi girlies, this is my very first post on the site.

heres my story- im very very obese. i am 17 stone. would absolutely adore a baby and everything else in our lives is pretty much well suited to having a baby except me- well my weight anyway.

ive tried so many times to lose weight and have had limited success and put it all back on again. no medical reason . just lazy.

my yearning for a baby is very strong now and im getting very cross with myself,
hope i havent bored ye with this.
Hello and welcome! :)

Well I am in a very similar position, except I am heavier!! I have decided that I can't wait much longer so I am spending the next two months to try and get as healthy and fit as possible. I am not going to be where I want to be but as long as I get better than now, that's gotta be good. There's a post over in the pregnancy club section about being overweight and pregnant - might be worth you having a read through.

Good luck with the weight loss.

I am gonna to have my holiday next week and then get back on to it when I am back so you will see my more often in this bit when I am back

Hope the rest of you girls are doing ok x

Meh iv dont crao not even bothed weighing my self. Going to go back on slimming world. I want to loose 4 stone by may next year

thanks so much for ure post. its good to know that others are in the same position. enjoy ure hols, lucky thing. im going to try to start as well now as im very fed up.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"