Loss @ 14weeks

Starlight288

Reaction score
Hi,
I recently lost my baby at 14 weeks due to an enlarged bladder. We're awaiting some genetic testing after my d&e Tuesday. I'm hoping we can find some answers. This was our first pregnancy and I have all these thoughts about never carrying a baby again.

I am so sorry for your loss, sending you hugs xxx

so sorry for your loss. good luck with all the testing xx

Star - I'm so very sorry for your loss. My first pregnancy ended in an MMC at 8 weeks, and I completely understand the fear of not knowing if you can or ever will carry a baby full term. I've had so many awful thoughts and feelings to navigate since my loss. I think the worst is the, "My body kills babies," thought. Truth is most of us will go on to have healthy babies. We just have to heal and trust and try again. I'm here if you need someone to listen or to let you know you're not alone. I think any loss is devastating, but I honestly believe losing your first can be especially difficult. Take care hun, sending you so much healing dust and love :hugs:

Thank you all for your kind words.

@lesondemavie-thank you so much. Your words mean a lot. I'm finding a lot of comfort in hearing that many people go on to have successful pregnancy.

I had a mmc at 12 week scan with my first pregnancy. I had all the worries that I'd never have a healthy baby. But I did and he's now a happy 2 year old.

I'm 6 weeks pregnant now and am still very scared I'll miscarry again even though I've had a healthy pregnancy since. It's just natural to worry.

I had a mmc at 12 week scan with my first pregnancy. I had all the worries that I'd never have a healthy baby. But I did and he's now a happy 2 year old.

I'm 6 weeks pregnant now and am still very scared I'll miscarry again even though I've had a healthy pregnancy since. It's just natural to worry.

Thank you so much for that optimistic reply!!! That is exactly what I want to hear. We're waiting for testing but I just want to heal and try again. Your reply gives me hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->