loss at 16 and a half weeks

bea marshall

Reaction score
i am so glad i have found a site that deals with with a loss at a second trimester i lost my little girl at 16 and a half weeks. it started with cramps and a slight discharge i went to the doctors and he arranged for me to have an emergency scan which showed that there was no heartbeat there it broke my heart but i already knew. this was the thursday by the monday morning i was bleeding so heavily that i passed out in the bath i was taken to hospital. the rest was a blur until i woke up a few hours later to find that they removed her from me as i was in and out of constiousness but we had a lovely funeral for her. we tried again but i misscarried at 5 and a half weeks. i have had five miscarriages and lost my girl.

thank you so much today has been a hard day she would have been nearly three months if i had gone full term she was born 23rd of august last year

Aw im so sorry hun! We're all here to talk if you need to vent or cry! Huge hugs to you sweetheart!! xxx Rest In Peace little princess & 5 little munchkins. What was her name? x

teeghan maria marshall thank you sweetheart they are all with the angels waiting for me to cuddle them all xxx

I am so deeply sorry. I lost my baby 3 weeks ago at 18 weeks, the pain is terrible. I hope you are ok, if you ever need to talk I am around/ :cry:

Deepest Condolences :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: i'm so sorry for your loss...
I lost my little boy on 4th september, i keep thinking i should be over it by now, but i'm not, not sure the pain ever goes really... maybe we just get used to feeling it..:hugs:

I so sorry you lost your beautiful daughter Teeghan.

Fly high little Angel, have fun playing with all our Angels.

Love Sarah xxx

So sorry for your loss of teeghan and your 5 tiny angels :hugs: x

awe hun im so sorry for your loss!! this is a great forum though i wouldnt have been able for alot of things if the girls here hadnt been so wonderful... hope you will be ok xxxx :hugs: to your little angel xxx

Hun Iam so sorry I lost my baby at 17 weeks and suffered a mc as well at 5 weeks as well 7 months after my angel xxxx

:hugs: so sorry for the loss of your little girl, i lost my little girl last yr i was 16wks but she had died at 13wks we found out it was due to turners syndrome:hugs:

I am sickened at the thought of what you have been through... Your angel has a beautiful name... Teeghan... I love it... My angel, Emma Gail was taken from me 5 horrible, long days ago and I soooo feel your pain sweetie... I pray for peace & comfort for you and your family .. Xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->