Loss at 21+6

Izzie74

Reaction score
On 27th May I gave birth to our beautiful son Ben William. He was induced after we found that he had such complex heart and lung complications that the likelihood of him surviving pregnancy, let alone birth and beyond were minimal in the extreme. We are now arranging a funeral, but have to wait two weeks for the post mortem. I feel so empty and lost. Where do I go from here?

I am so sorry for your loss <3.
I lost my boy on the 26th may at 21 weeks. He had kidney problems , and no amneotic fluid due to this and after being told he had no chance of survival outside of the womb we had to make the same heartbreaking choice as you.
I know exactly how you are feeling right now.. i feel as though I will never stop feeling empty, lost. Never knew something could hurt as much as this.

The only thing that has helped me at all has been writing down my thoughts and feelings- bottling it up isnt healthy and any time ive tried to hold it in just makes me feel worse

So sorry for the loss of your son.

Take one day at a time (or even an hour at a time), and be gentle on yourself. As hard as it seems you will get through the coming weeks and although your life will never be the same again, you will be ok. A different ok though. :hugs:

Fly high precious Ben.

Xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am So deeply sorry for your loss of Ben William. I lost my Ava at 22 weeks, she was buried on 3-11-2011. it is absolutely devastating :cry: The empty feeling will always be, it will always feel like a part of you is missing . It has been over 2 yrs for me and I am better, you just get used to a new normal, but everyone reaches this point at different times . Be gentle on yourself, grieve , don't hold it in and let yourself mourn Ben William. Everyone is here for you whenever you need us, always. So sorry XOXO Andrea

Sending you hugs and healing prayers. Fly high angel Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->