loss of appetite

Little G

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

so because I still feel rubbish in the mornings I hardly eat anything till lunchtime, by teatime my appetite usually picks up and I can eat like a horse. Past few day's I just feel ill, Im hungry then as soon as I start eating I dont feel like it anymore. There's very little i feel like eating then go off what I fancy once i've made it. Any one else like this and does it pass ?

xx

I have had this happen. Mostly in the evening. If I force myself to eat I end up going to bed feeling so nauseous!
It comes and goes though. I think it depends on where baby is. Touch wood I haven't had it the past three nights.

This is happening to me except if I actually get something to eat I demolish it but I never find the urge to eat anymore. Don't know what causes us to lose our appetite in last tri!?

This is happening to me except if I actually get something to eat I demolish it but I never find the urge to eat anymore. Don't know what causes us to lose our appetite in last tri!?

Not sure, but I just want to enjoy my food again, think im just easily put off things at the moment. Made a sandwich this afternoon and the dog ended up getting it. ( he wasn't complaining! lol) :haha:

I had this pretty much from week 27 to week 30. My hunger is definitely back to normal now.

I feel bad because lately I never feel like eating and then if I do it's just junk food that I am craving, which I seldom ever want... Things I used to eat and want all the time, like salad, just kind of turns my stomach. Being so far in the pregnancy it makes me nervous that this is unhealthy for our baby. My midwife said to try to eat something and often, so I normally keep granola bars on hand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->