Loss of Labido, advice please

mummylove

Reaction score
Since having my son nearly 4 years ago my sex drive as gone. I just dont seem to want it. I still love my oh and dont want anyone else but i am never in the mood for sex. When my oh used to touch my nipples and play with my boobs it always used to turn me on but now since my son it does nothing. Its nothing to do with my oh its me. I just dont know whats wrong with me. Any advice would be really helpful. I dont want my oh thinking ive gone off him or dont love him any more cus i do. Love him more than anything

Are you on contraception? A lot of female contraceptives suppress libido x

No. Havent been on anything for 3 years. Ive been thinking more and i was thinking it could be my depression a its got worse since ive been on meds

Depression would absolutely cause loss of libido, mention the loss of libidos to your doctor, don't feel like it's a trivial matter, it's all tied in to having a happy and peaceful state of mind, if something is bothering you don't suffer in silence x

Depression would absolutely cause loss of libido, mention the loss of libidos to your doctor, don't feel like it's a trivial matter, it's all tied in to having a happy and peaceful state of mind, if something is bothering you don't suffer in silence x

Thanks hun. I am due to see my gp second week in december i will speak to her about it. Really appropriate the replies

are you taking anything for your depression? some antidepressants cause loss of libido and definitely mention it at your next appointment.

I second it bein linked to depression. My OH has depression and his sex drive has taken a major nosedive. I'm not sure if it is the meds or the depression as he started on meds quite quickly but it definitely links o the same timescale!

Yea im on med. Been on 3 different ones in last 2 and half yeas. Looking back it seems to of all gone down hill from when the depression started. We used to have a active sex life now its nearly not at all. I defo will speak to my gp at my next monthly review

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->