Loss of plug? (TMI alert!)

PuffinMuffin

Loving being a Mummy!
Reaction score
sorry all for yet another post regarding this but I think I may have lost mine,
but all the books i've got mention it being pink or blood stained and it wasn't...
I went to the loo and wiped :blush: and had yellowy VERY thick and sticky discharge. Wiped again and more came out, with a bit of brown in it,
does this sound like it?
I had a sweep on monday and the MW had a feel about today (cervix is too high now and baby is not engaged :cry:) so I dunno whether its a show/plug or just 'leftover' from earlier!
I've had period type pains for most of the day (and pretty much since monday).
Any ideas would be appreciated! I'm just worried i'm reading too much into it, and does that mean that sex is off the menu now?!

thanks!

Could be hun, theres no nice way to put this TMI ALERT but ive had LOADS of creamy really sticky stuff that I thought could be my plug, It dawned on me that as i took the midwidfes advice of trying to get him out the way i got him in its quite likely to be a result of that! I tend to loose it 24 hours after DTD and ive noticed now it happens every time! Just a thought if your trying the same tactic :lol: xx

aww huni i hope it is :happydance: i would continue with the sex though ....a midwife told me today that have sex more than once a day .... to get things moving!!

it could be your plug, i have had discharge sticky, creamy clear and sticky i am so confused now on whats what .... bloody google! :hissy:

Could be sweety. I read it doesnt have to be tinged at all

i would be talking to your doc.. today i had some thick light yellowish mucus like discharge..have had menstral like cramps.. idk..i have had 2 kids and it is amazing what u forget about last pregnancys lol.. so idk.. call doc :) keep me updated.

My plug wasnt blood stained, it was clear and very stringy, like snot.

Could be just excess discharge getting cleared out ready

Theres more of it today!! Worse thing is now hubby wont DTD with me as he's afraid of infections and stuff, why did I tell him!! lol.
Thanks for your advice ladies!
Labour dust to all waiting for the bundles xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"