lost 1 kilo YEY i recommend this dvd 30 mins exercise

bababas

Reaction score
not much but it was hard work lol. and i can see the difference after 3 weeks. used to have a flap tummy over my old jeans. now they fit well again.

i have been doing these DVD exercises that only take 30 mins from jillian michaels. called Ripped in 30. She also has a meal plan:

https://www.jillianmichaels.com/fit...an?promo=021754D4-788F-4C01-A42D-74C56A831274

not really following it, but i just stopped eating sweets, white rice (eat carrot or other veggie instead), and i dont snack after dinner. so it is more or less similar food to what she is suggesting.

i recommend the 30 mins exercises since LO naps hardly longer :haha:

it is interval training, so lots of fat burning.

Good on you! So hard to find the time to exercise when you're exhausted with a baby to entertain, so nice job :)

I did the 30 day shred a couple of times and had great results. I didn't always lose kgs but all of a sudden my pre preg jeans fit! Best feeling ever!

That's great, well done!

I need to get back on track with my workouts!

I tried the 30 day shred but couldn't get passed day 6. I just hate working out with a passion.

well done :)
My wedding is coming up soon and I'm considering a workout video, or getting a skipping rope!

That's great! I did 5 days of the 30 day shred and felt great for it, but then AF turned up and the last thing I want to do when I get AF is exercise so I had a break for a few days but now i'm struggling to get back into it again.

I had a break for a few days but now i'm struggling to get back into it again.

This is always what happens with me. I just can't have break or treat days or they turn into break and treat months!

I tried the 30 day shred but couldn't get passed day 6. I just hate working out with a passion.

i find it a bit boring. i prefer running, but my hip isnt up to it since my second birth. i also prefer mountains, but had no time since kids. swimming i will continue after breast feeding.

Jillian Michaels is a genius. I did '30 Day Shred' and saw fantastic results. Then I followed it with 'Ripped in 30' and now I'm doing '6 week six-pack'. I think 30DS is my favourite but I think that's because I had further to go with that one so noticed the changes most. Lost roughly 2 stone so far and I'm getting nice an toned.

Well done on your weight loss and it's great to see a fellow Jillian fan xx

Im doing 30 day shred! Finished Day18 today!
I also recommend Jillians DVD's! :thumbup: After 30 day shred i will be doing another of hers for sure! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->