Lost bladder control at the worst possible moment!

jessmke

Reaction score
During sex!

We haven't DTD since we conceived this baby and my OH has been so great and patient through all my morning sickness and exhaustion. So last night we went for it and I was really hoping it would be great for my OH's sake. Instead I peed on him. :blush:

We were having a good laugh at a funny pregnancy related sex moment and I just lost bladder control. Then we started laughing even harder and I had to cross my legs to keep from peeing everywhere! Then my OH got worried it was my water that broke so he started sniffing around in the sheets to see if it was pee or not! Needless to say that was the end of our little romp.

I never lost bladder control at all during my last pregnancy and I have been so diligent at doing pelvic floor exercises. I'm not even that huge yet, I am getting stressed out that by the time I am full term I am just going to be peeing everywhere!

OH NO!!!!!!! That is a huge fear of mine, and I always run off to the bathroom before sex (although god forbid I sneeze directly after peeing or I'll start peeing again, so I don't think it helps!). Your bladder will see relief in the upcoming weeks, I promise. You'll probably be in the clear for at least a month. :)

I did pee before we got started! Didn't seem to make a difference!

I did pee before we got started! Didn't seem to make a difference!

It doesn't!!!! lol. Pregnancy bladder sucks. I hope y'all aren't too scared to give it another shot. lol

That happened to me once when not pregnant. I always put a towel down for us to DTD because I'm afraid it'll happen again and get on the mattress.

Oh my goodness!!! I'm so sorry that happened! I'm so glad you've got such a great husband who will laugh with you and not at you. And one who will understand!

Like a previous poster said, I hope it doesn't scare you from trying again!!

Oh no I am so sorry! But that is quite the story. lol and I mean some people are into the golden shower so... ;)

Oh my goodness!!! I'm so sorry that happened! I'm so glad you've got such a great husband who will laugh with you and not at you. And one who will understand!

Luckily my OH works in health care so he isn't squeamish at all about bodily functions/fluids. We were both laughing so hard we were crying!

Luckily my OH works in health care so he isn't squeamish at all about bodily functions/fluids. We were both laughing so hard we were crying!

That sounds like what me and my husband would do. What else can you do in those situations?

At least it happened with you SO who you can laugh it off. I thought you were going to say in the produce section at the grocery or something!

Oh dear ! What a moment ! I'm sure u will laugh even harder later with time .. I have bladder control also this pregnancy and it started too early!! Imagine everytime I had to go vomit when I had morningsickness , the force of gagging made me pee ! I'm glad st least it's in the bathroom but still it was very strange to pee urself and same as u I never had this problem lol...

Oh no!!! Lol I'm so sorry!! And here I was going to post about totally losing all bladder control that I pee my pants at least a minimum of 3 times a day but this takes the cake!! Thank goodness you both have such great sense of humor about ALL the joys of pregnancy! :)

Pregnancy bladder is the worst! This is baby number 5 for me and my pelvic floor has totally given up �� Lots of pelvic floor exercises if you haven't started already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->