Lost enthusiasm?

S

Serene123

I feel bad for feeling like this, but I've totally lost enthusiasm in TTC. I don't obsess anymore, I can't get into my cycle, I don't want to symptom spot. I'm actually dreading the first 12 weeks of my next pregnancy so much, not that I seem to be able to make it ANYWHERE near that point......

Serious lack of PMA.

Hi, sorry that you are feeling like this. I lost my little boy in Dec 2008 and we tried and tried but nothing. over xmas with it being such a busy time we didnt really talk about ttc and i am now 6 weeks pregnant.

I felt like you did, felt like giving up and actually found that by having a month not worrying about it helped, even if i hadnt found out i was pregnant i felt better in myself having a month of not planning and just enjoying sex.

Hope you fell better soon.

This prob won't make it any easier but if you think of it as you already have a healthy little girl, maybe it'll take time but you know its happend before, it can happen again?

I was trying to think like that, but I just feel like if you have two miscarriages in the space of 2 months then something has to be wrong :(

I wish I could feel like that, I am the opposite and its making me sick with stress hun. Hopefully it will happen for you soon hun xxx

I don't know if you know her, but one of the girls in my signature who is currently pregnant... She had 3 mc's, 3 months in a row (all fairly early)... Then she had a month that she didn't fall pregnant and is now in 2nd tri! So, it can definitely happen, honey! It's just hard to remember!

The lost enthusiasm for TTC might not be a bad thing! Sometimes I think us ladies can get a bit preoccupied with charting, opk's, temping and actually forget that sex used to be fun!!

Hope that came across right - meaning that the less you think about and stress about trying to get pregnant, perhaps the more chance you do?? I dunno but its always a logic I try to stick to! Happy mind=happy body=more chance of catching the eggy!

Anyway get bonking and enjoy it! And here's to a huge sticky BFP for you very soon flower x x x x x

Thank you x

I know it could happen but right now I just don't believe it will :(

i've had 5 m/c's in 2yrs.... All my losses we're either chemicals or by the 6th week....I am now 8 weeks and everything feels so different this time. Im by no means out the woods yet but 2 m/c's can still be due to bad luck, so can 3,4 or 5......
It's a hard and lonely time / journey but ur body, like mine, has carried a baby to term before and IT WILL do it again :)
:hugs: i know how ur feeling but onwards and upwards, there is a reason us women had children, because we are strong! PMA LADIES xxxxxxx

The lost enthusiasm for TTC might not be a bad thing! Sometimes I think us ladies can get a bit preoccupied with charting, opk's, temping and actually forget that sex used to be fun!!

Hope that came across right - meaning that the less you think about and stress about trying to get pregnant, perhaps the more chance you do?? I dunno but its always a logic I try to stick to! Happy mind=happy body=more chance of catching the eggy!

Anyway get bonking and enjoy it! And here's to a huge sticky BFP for you very soon flower x x x x x

What she said ^^ :kiss:

I do know what you mean though Toria. I know it could happen. I know it could happen this month and could be sticky. But I just can't see it happening right now. Hopefully forgetting about it will make it happen. You gotta love that logic :wacko::winkwink:

The best part about not believing it will is that you'll get to be even more pleasantly surprised when it DOES! It will, honey! I know it will! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->