Lost my little angel and joining you all now

shocker

Reaction score
I had my 14 week 4 day scan last friday and there was no heartbeat :cry: I'm being brought in to have a d&c in the morning and loved being on bnb all this time so i dont want to leave. Im going to join you all in wtt if thats ok?

Im turning 19 next month and never wanted kids before, but this has changed me so much.I had my whole life planned and everythings changed now i ache to be a mummy and hold my own little baby in my arms.I differed college this year and now the next 12 months are so empty.My boyfriend dumped me when i told him so now im on my own, with no baby and no hope of having another anytime soon.It seems i'll be waiting to try for a very long time and thats what really kills me.Sorry for being a downer but thats my introduction so hello and i look forward to being a proud wtter! :hugs:

OMG I am so sorry hun. I know exactly what your going through. I was told that we lost our baby on wednesday. Eventhough it was through miscarriage it is still so painful. Im still trying to find meaning. I have felt so empty. I never realized how badly it could hurt till I lost my baby. Nobody can ever prepare you for something like that. Can we talk more though. Cause Im still looking for support and would like to be able to grieve with mothers going through what I am. you can email me

I had my 14 week 4 day scan last friday and there was no heartbeat :cry: I'm being brought in to have a d&c in the morning and loved being on bnb all this time so i dont want to leave. Im going to join you all in wtt if thats ok?

Im turning 19 next month and never wanted kids before, but this has changed me so much.I had my whole life planned and everythings changed now i ache to be a mummy and hold my own little baby in my arms.I differed college this year and now the next 12 months are so empty.My boyfriend dumped me when i told him so now im on my own, with no baby and no hope of having another anytime soon.It seems i'll be waiting to try for a very long time and thats what really kills me.Sorry for being a downer but thats my introduction so hello and i look forward to being a proud wtter! :hugs:

I am so sorry you have had to go thru this and all on your own too!!
I just wanted to say sorry,i lost my little angel 7weeks tomorrow,i know what you have went thru,but this site is my saviour and it will be yours too!!
I just want to send you my best wishes and loadsa hugs!! xx

I would love to, its a very lonely experiance tbh and im a bit terrified about it all.Your right about the hurt, nothing could ever prepare you for this and the fact than anyone ever has to go through it is just awful because its just so painful and horrible, like someone has taken your whole future and just ripped it apart and left you with the emptiness and the pieces expecting you to put them back together and go on.So sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. But you are young so you have plenty of time to meet Mr Right and have the baby you crave. :hugs:

I am so sorry for you loss hunni,
i hope we can be good company for you xx

I am so sorry for you loss hunni,
i hope we can be good company for you xx

My sincerest condolences :( I hope myself and the rest of the WTTers make your move here that little bit more bearable

Shocker, it looks like our babies went on to be with the Lord around the same time :cry:
Serenity23 and Shocker, we should start a group of some kind. I have a feeling we are all in the same boat. I am still VERY sad by this exeperiance, as is the DH. But at the same time I would like to try soon...but can't bc of insurance :cry: I went from TTC, to the first trimester, back to WTT...now what? :shrug: I just want my babies!!! Its frustrating having to wait because Im not in college (graduated in may) and my job is...welll, eh, my job...so there isn't much to look forward to anymore.

Sorry for everyone who :angel:

So sorry to hear your sad news :hugs::hugs:

Shocker, it looks like our babies went on to be with the Lord around the same time :cry:
Serenity23 and Shocker, we should start a group of some kind. I have a feeling we are all in the same boat. I am still VERY sad by this exeperiance, as is the DH. But at the same time I would like to try soon...but can't bc of insurance :cry: I went from TTC, to the first trimester, back to WTT...now what? :shrug: I just want my babies!!! Its frustrating having to wait because Im not in college (graduated in may) and my job is...welll, eh, my job...so there isn't much to look forward to anymore.

Sorry for everyone who :angel:

Starting a group sounds like a great idea! i doubt the three of us are the only ones on here i know for a fact theres a few in the teen section.Im so sorry for your loss, its hard to go from being so engrossed in the pregnancy forums talking about every little detail to just feeling like you have nothing to look forward to.I differed my first year of college when i found out i was pregnant so now i have a pretty big stretch ahead and its quite daunting knowing all my magnificent plans are not going to come to fruition. Im sorry you have to wait but we'll get there and it'll be amazing and we'll always have our little angels looking after us from heaven :hugs:

Im really sorry to hear about that hun must be so hard for you right now, if you ask me your better off without that scumbag you call a boyfriend walking out on his girlfriend after losing a baby, horrible man!!. :growlmad:

Of course you can join us hun, we're all here to talk when you need to talk :) xx

What would we like to call group/team? Team Angels? we could make a banner...if someone can figure that out. We could also choose another name if anyone has an idea :thumbup:

Yeah Eightiesbirdx he was a lovely guy, he actually dumped me when he found out so yeah even nicer! I kept trying to ask him if he wanted to be involved and he changed his number so he doesnt even know and tbh he doesnt give a crap so unless i run into him i wont be going out of my way to go over to his house and tell him, i figure theres no point really.If i do run into him anyway i'm gonna kick his ass :blush:

Hmm i think theres already a team angels somewhere isnt there? i remember seeing team angels graduate in someones sig? Aww a little banner would be cute :hugs:

Yeah, i looked it up and you are right..hmm..thinking of a name...thinking...thinking...thinking...anyone have any ideas?:comp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->