• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lost my little jamie at 14+3 my story

hun my thoughts are with you xxx

Floaty kisses for Jamie and Paul :hugs: xxx

sorry for your losses....big hugs hun and may your boys laugh and play everyday as they r watching over you and your every move.

thankyou so much for sharing
your sooooo brave and Jamie is a lucky boy to have such a great mommy :)
You did the right thing to end his suffering, he could have been seriously ill at birth and died shortly afterwards to doing it at this early-ish stage was the best decision and your very very brave for choosing it.
Well done huni, your a great mommy to your angels and youl get your rainbow baby soon !! baby dust xxxxxxxxx

Your story is heartbreaking, it must have been so hard to write that, so thank you for sharing :hugs: I'm so so sorry for your loss :cry: Sweet dreams baby Jamie :angel: xx

Oooh i just burst into tears, i am so sorry for your losses.

Life is far too cruel.

Rip Jamie, Paul and 2 tiny :angel:

V xxxx

thinking of u and ur precious angels, wish there was more i could say :hugs:

I am verry sorry about your loss, thank you for sharing your story.:hug::hugs:

Oh Jenny I remember you from when we were back in TTC. I am in tears reading your sad story, im so sorry xxx

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of Jamie (((Hugs))). I can't even imagine how hard it has been for you loosing Jamie, on top of your previous losses - my heart goes out to you and your family. Anita

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->