Lost my motivation

missVN

Reaction score
I have been doing the Cambridge diet now for 6 weeks and had lost 17lbs, 13.5cm off my waist and 3 points off my bmi. I just seem to have hit a brick wall and have lost all my motivation! I'm still having the shakes but snacking in-between- the thing is I don't even want or enjoy the food, just doing it cos its there :nope:
I'm only 2 stone 2lb off target but feel like if I don't do something I'm going to put it all back on. My best friend gets married in 4 weeks so you would think that would be enough motivation but :nope:

Please help me get my motivation back, apart from anything I can't afford to keep doing this longer than necessary!

Hey hun, alot of people feel like this on the CD. Have you considered coming off it and eating healthily and exercising instead? xx

I have but I really want to stick at it for 4 more weeks until the wedding. I'm not hungry so I dont know why I eat! Plus my oh seems to find it easier to support me on this, in the past when I've done sw or ww its always been a faff trying to do separate meals, on this he just gets on with his own and doesn't make a fuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->