lost my positive focus

shopgirl771

mum to Jacob
Reaction score
im hypno birthing at home this time and despite feeling amazingly positive having just finished the hypnobirthing book im now worrying and panicking about anything and everything.

last pregnancy i was quite relaxed in my last tri as i had nothing to judge my impending labour on. the reason for hypno birthing this time is that altho i had a good fast labour/birth last time it was still very terrifying and traumatic for me.

i just feel now like the terror is creeping back in and all the hypno practice is a waste of time. nothing i seem to do helps.

anyone got any words of wisdom or suggestions on how i can re focus and get over this negativity.
i just feel like i need a good hard slap lol

I found this blog to be amazing too https://mamabirth.blogspot.com/

I haven't been through labour yet so lucky in one way that I don't know what's coming! Don't see hypnobirthing as a waste, just as aid to help you relax, just remember to trust in your body, it's toally natural and knows what to do, nothing to be scared of, I think it's totally natural to be a bit terrified though! - that's probably of little help! x

Leopard that story was amazing, I was welling up reading it, you could practically feel exactly what she was going through! x

The fact that you DO know what labour is like means you know you CAN, HAVE and WILL do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->