Lost plug/bloody show...

Bun87

Reaction score
Woke this morning and have most definitely had my bloody show (new to me - didn't happen with ds1!) it had red blood in it, which I think is normal? Had the odd tightening and have had loose bowels but not much else. Is this a sign that things are starting up?! Excited! X

I had this on friday just gone, started coming away at 12:30 midnight (so early friday morning) and just had my little girl on saturday at 6pm! Good luck!! Xxx

I had mine last Friday night and went into labour next day, delivered I the Sunday. Good luck.xx

With ds2 I had my bloody show and 2 days later he was here.

Oh exciting!

I never experienced it, but it definitely sounds promising! :happydance: Good luck!

Nothing happening now but wonder if my body I holding off until ds1 is in bed tonight? Fingers crossed!! X

Will keep fingers crossed for you! Xx

My story is a bit different as I was due to be induced the day I had my bloody show. It was around 4-5 am (I was awake and it felt very liquid). Then at the hospital at noon they commented that my cervix was very favorable and the first dose of the medicine would do it. It was 3-4cm and very soft. Tablet went in and I was definitely in labor by 2pm.

It was a sign - dd was born 24 hours after bloody show/plug loss! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->