Lost weight.... And got a BFP??????

Ah you are doing really well :)

Yes you are right, thanks for that, I probably would actually be more than 1 stone heavier in 6 months I gain weight so quickly :(

So are you TTC or just waiting until you have lost some weight?

xx

We are NTNP atm ive not been on birth control for a long while 18 months plus, and im allergic to condoms so i dont use them, so if it happens it happens and ill be mega chuffed but id like to be down to 18 stone before i conceive and continue eating healthy.

Are you TTC? xx

Oh right, well birth control can take time to get out of your system so the ntnp method is good because if it happens then it will be a lovely surprise :) I have successfully conceived twice but lost both at 5weeks 2 days, the most recent loss was January, I am convinced the losses happened because I am fat, it's quite stressful because I desperately want to be a mum, but I also want to be a healthy mum, but I don't feel like I have the time to lose loads of weight before having a baby. I just got weighed and lost 5.5lbs :happydance: How is your week going? xx

Ive been quiet naughty all week, extra syns here and there so ive not lost this week but ive not gained (embarrassed) but im wiping the slate clean now and going shopping tomorrow to make sure i have SW friendly foods in :D

WOW! 5.5lbs is amazing :D

I am ot on the pill anymore so hopefully once my OH realises that I really am trying to lose weight he might agree to start trying sooner rather than later. I know people that have lost weight and then got pg but not sure if they were trying while losing iykwim.

PrincessKate don't worry about it, maintaining is normal and isn't anything to be embarrased about :) how have you been doing over the weekend? I think I have had quite a good week, I needed to really so that I can have a bit more flexibility next weekend being a bank holiday I usually indulge! xx

Hi Marrie11, how are you getting on with losing weight? it's so hard, we are ttc whilst I am losing weight because I haven't got the patience to wait, wishing you lots of luck xx

Hi Ladies, I am a newby hear. I am 41 years old and desperately trying to lose weight to try for number 2. My ds is 16 years old now and my new partner wants a baby. I stopped smoking 2 years ago and have piled 3 stone on and I am struggling to lose it.

Hi Neeta, welcome :) Do you think you need to lose the whole 3 stone before having number 2? What type of diets have you tried? I have about 8 stone to lose until I'm 'normal' weight, I am currently on Slimming World x

Hi,

I currently weigh 19stone 13.5lbs, I have been yo yoing slightly the last few months losing a few lbs and then gaining them again, but the lowest weight I have been the last few months is 19stone 3lbs. We started TTC in November last year, and I got my first BFP on 11th December, I lost that pregnancy at 5 weeks 2 days, I got another BFP in January and lost that pregnancy at 5 weeks 2 days. It obviously hasn't been too difficult to get pregnant, but keeping hold of it is the issue. I know my weight isn't helping, but I want nothing more than to be a mum, and I don't feel like I have time to lose loads of weight before getting pregnant. I have heard that losing 10% of your body weight is enough to help, so that's what I am going to aim for starting from Tuesday when we get our next shop. I would be really happy to have a weight loss buddy xx

I would love to buddy up with you too... so sorry to hear about ur losses ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->