Lots - Monitors, 3m+ toys, 6-9 clothes

purpledaisy2

Mummy to a gorgeous boy
Reaction score
As above, I want a some sound monitors if anyone has any..

Also toys suitable for a 3 month old, preferably small things he can hold/play with?

And 6-9 clothes (inc sleepsuits ), could do with things suitable for spring time, he'll be in them soon.

Post pics and prices please :flower:

xx

ill have a look when LO wakes up :) what kind of clothes u after? i have a few sleepsuits x

Hiya,

Only just seen this sorry.

Erm not sure really, dungarees, t shirt & joggy bottom sets - what do you have ? :haha:

xx

I have quite a few 6 - 9 months clothes, i will take some pics 2nite for you once my little one has gone to bed. Im currantly in the middle of going through my sons clothes and taking pic's and sizes run from tiny baby to 18 - 23 months x

I have the fisher price sound and lights monitor BNIB if that would suit? £15 posted?

I have quite a few 6-9 months clothes no sleepsuits though if your interested I can put pics up

Hey hun heres the pics of the baby clothes that I have in 6-9months,dont have any set prices am open to offersDSC01302.jpg

DSC01306.jpg

S6002369.jpg

S6002418.jpg This also comes with a matching Jacket

Ive got quite a few more aswel but havent taken pics yet I will If your interested though, mostly jeans and a few tshirts.

I like the taz set, yes if you don't mind taking more pics pls hun and i'll pick some more x

thats fine il take the pics tonight and also one of the jacket that comes with the taz set and put them up asap
thanks x

hi

i have a next dungaree set in 6 to 9
nd 2 thin fleece rompers from carters usa in 6-9 that ive just sorted from lucas's wardrobe

Have you got pics of the dungareea, got enough sleepsuits now x

Did you post my monitors the other day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"