**Lots of 12-18 months girls clothes **REDUCED - EVERYTHING £1**

Updated to add ones back in that were never paid for

Hey hun, if they havent already gone, I will take the rest of the 18 - 24 month things...., might as well stock up now ready for when my Katie moves up to that size.....

Hey hun, if they havent already gone, I will take the rest of the 18 - 24 month things...., might as well stock up now ready for when my Katie moves up to that size.....

No problem hon, I'll work out postage in a min, might be later as going out in a bit :hugs:

hiya honey - how much would it be for the sleepsuits posted?

8, 21, 30, 33, 36. I also would like couple things from 9-12months. Could you add postage for these as well? :flower:

Prices reduced to £1.00 - grab a bargain!!

Can I have the sleepsuits then please? Is that £3 including postage? If so can you PM me your paypal and I'll get the money across xxx

Can I have the sleepsuits then please? Is that £3 including postage? If so can you PM me your paypal and I'll get the money across xxx

Postage will be £3 so it will be £4.

commented on your other thread hun, can i also add the 2 black long sleeved tops and the grey tracksuit xx

Can you do it for £3.50? x

No sorry hon, already knocked them down and after postage won't be worth my while, might as well give them to charity instead of packaging them up & going to the PO x

Hi EB,

Can i have 30,32,33, 44 and 50. how much is postage? thanks :)

clare x

Updated with sold.....last chance to buy before they're given away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->