Lots of baby items/clothes and maternity/breast feeding items!

new_to_ttc

fidget is a baby boy!
Reaction score
I have put some of my LOs items up on my FB, plus some maternity wear to go on tonight. Also have a Bebe Au Lait nursing cover, I NIP confidently now and so it only was used in the first 6-8 weeks.

Lots more things been added over the last week. Baby items, baby clothes, maternity clothes, BNWT changing baby, Lansinoh cream, Mothercare breast gel pads, play gym.

Trying to create space so need it all gone, got a Jumperoo coming next week and a tiny house :haha: oops! lol Make me an offer. All items weighed and postage is just at cost, multiple buys lowers postage a lot it seems :)

Hope my FB link works, saves posting all the photos here too lol

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150793397835511.730175.635690510&l=b228074052&type=1

Love the Hungry Caterpiller pjs! I wish Alex were littler! Crazy 18lb baby, lol!

awww George is only 13lb lol but he super long and grew in and out of them in a week :rofl:

All those little bits have got me broody lol if I had a young baby I would snap them all up xx

Hi Hun
How much for the Hungry catapillar pj's, black and white maternity vests and the last top 'little brother' ?
Thanks x

NEXT, brand new 3pk (washed but never fit)

NEXT, newborn little brother
NEXT, Up to 1 month, worn once! little brother
m&s newborn cardigan

how much for these pls ?

Hi hun, I'll go weigh the items, everything is in great condition, but the last little brother top has some dye run on it (see picture). The inside of the top is red fabric, and despite using colour run sheets it has run through to the top on the back. Do you still want it?

Attachments

• SDC10066.jpg
    SDC10066.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 2
wot size is the NEXT, brand new 3pk (washed but never fit)? x

Hey hun, how much for the Maternity PJ's over bump (black ones) and does the top have nursing clips? x

Yes the top has nursing clips hun, I have PM'd you :flower: x

how much for the following posted?
Disney 2pk, 0-3mths
Lamaze spin and explore garden gym, comes with box and instructions
NEXT, Up to 3 months (the dungarees with vest and the little elephant on it)

thanks hun, updated sold iteams! More 0-3 sets to add today

Bump :flower:

more items have been added, think i still have some 0-3mth stuff to go on, and any other baby items I come across xx

updated sold items, open to offers on everything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->