(Lots of) Baby Names!

missmommy

Anna's Mommy
Reaction score
Here is the LONG list of names I'm liking for my little princess. I'd love it if you girls could help me narrow it down. I'm getting close...34 days now :happydance: I need to have it down to at least 2 or 3 names I love for her, if not be dead set on one :thumbup:

The list:
Natalie Claire
Julia Grace
Layna Kinsey
Mikayla Rose
Faith Marie
Aubrie Raye
Adelynn Ariel
Ayla Marie
Shayna Rose
Brienna Kate
Leah Anne
Madilyn Skye (Maddie)
Hallie Elizabeth
Sarah Raine
Sydnee Grace
Brianna Allison
Kacie Brynn
Sophia Esme
Ainsley Louise
Ellia Grace
Alice Elizabeth
Skylar Anne
Makenna Nicole
Hadlee Rose
Gabriella Faith
Cora Mary
Rosalie Anna
Annabel Laura
Leila Jade
Emilee Grace
Ashlyn Mckenzie
Tillia Lou
Jayla Raine
Brooklyn Tess
Cecilia Kaye
Annika Lauren
Mylah Rose
Abigail Fiona
Anna Celeste

Sorry it was so long :wacko: I'd love your opinions though :winkwink:

Oh wow- you have serious talent with baby names! Each one is absolutely wonderful, really. :) How many syllables are in your last name? What does it start with?

Oh wow- you have serious talent with baby names! Each one is absolutely wonderful, really. :) How many syllables are in your last name? What does it start with?

Thank you! I've loved baby names since I was 9ish, I have notebooks full of them haha, maybe that's why it's been so hard for me to pick a name :shrug:

Her last name will be Olson.

And Olson goes with everything, too :)

I love Layna, Aubrie, Hadlee (LOVE) and Annabel (like Sarah Dessen's book :) ). And you'll probaby think I'm mad, but for some reason it seems like she'll be more of a Hadlee or an Annabel than a Grace/Sophia.

Yep, I'm nuts :rofl:

I love Layna, Aubrie, Hadlee (LOVE) and Annabel (like Sarah Dessen's book :) ). And you'll probaby think I'm mad, but for some reason it seems like she'll be more of a Hadlee or an Annabel than a Grace/Sophia.

Lol! Layna, Aubrie and Hadlee are all a few of my favorites, and Sophia is one of my names that is on my "eh" list! :happydance: (Great minds? I think so :winkwink:)

Lol! Layna, Aubrie and Hadlee are all a few of my favorites, and Sophia is one of my names that is on my "eh" list! :happydance: (Great minds? I think so :winkwink:)

They are all gorgeous, and yet still unique so it goes well with a common-ish name like Olson. Perhaps if your last name was Hahahdsflksdlfhouha, lol....

They are all gorgeous, and yet still unique so it goes well with a common-ish name like Olson. Perhaps if your last name was Hahahdsflksdlfhouha, lol....

I love having such a common last name because pretty much every single baby name fits with it lol. :happydance: <-- (I loove this smiley!)

I discovered the super long smiley list a month ago- I was entertained for quite a while :haha:

Natalie Claire
Julia Grace :thumbup:
Layna Kinsey
Mikayla Rose :thumbup:
Faith Marie
Aubrie Raye
Adelynn Ariel
Ayla Marie
Shayna Rose
Brienna Kate
Leah Anne :thumbup:
Madilyn Skye (Maddie) :thumbup:
Hallie Elizabeth :thumbup:
Sarah Raine
Sydnee Grace
Brianna Allison
Kacie Brynn
Sophia Esme
Ainsley Louise
Ellia Grace
Alice Elizabeth
Skylar Anne
Makenna Nicole :thumbup:
Hadlee Rose
Gabriella Faith
Cora Mary
Rosalie Anna
Annabel Laura
Leila Jade :thumbup:
Emilee Grace
Ashlyn Mckenzie
Tillia Lou
Jayla Raine
Brooklyn Tess
Cecilia Kaye
Annika Lauren
Mylah Rose
Abigail Fiona
Anna Celeste

All lovely, gosh you have a talant for choosing names.

Just picked the ones that stood out to me

Thank you! :hugs:

I've added you to my friend list on here. We're only due a day apart and both with girls, we're ALMOST bump buddies. :happydance:

Thank you! :hugs:

I've added you to my friend list on here. We're only due a day apart and both with girls, we're ALMOST bump buddies. :happydance:

Pity we don't live anywhere near each other! Could have been text buddies!

I don't have texting anymore :( I kept going over my limit haha... oops! :shrug:

Where do you live? I'm guessing you're "across the pond" :D

Lol just a little further than that, I'm in New Zealand!

Haha thats why I just use pre-paid texts now.....I got myself into a bit of trouble with my contract phone...opps!

Lol just a little further than that, I'm in New Zealand!

Haha thats why I just use pre-paid texts now.....I got myself into a bit of trouble with my contract phone...opps!

Oh wow lol. I figured you were either in Aussie/NZ or UK area lol. There don't seem to be a whole lot of us American girls on here :haha:

Yeah I had pre-paid texts and was going over those and getting charged for it...:wacko: Needless to say my mom wasn't too happy haha.

LOL I can understand that! at least here if you go over you just cant send anymore!

LOL I can understand that! at least here if you go over you just cant send anymore!

I think it was our greedy cell phone company lol. They're like Oooh! Go over your texts and we won't stop you..we'll just CHARGE you! :growlmad:

I'd be furious! Especially if you didn't know you were over

I was! My mom was more furious I think haha. She got the bill and was like "CJ WTF IS THIS!?" :blush:

But it's 12:35 and for some odd reason I'm horribly tired. I've only been up for 11 hours but I'm falling asleep haha. I better be getting to bed anyway as I have a doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon and it takes me forever to get comfy anyway. :sleep:

:hugs: Take care of you and Charlotte. I'll chat with you tomorrow.

I love Mikayla Rose.

I've recently been thinking about the name Mikayla :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back