lots of discharge. :(

C

cherryglitter

i can't remember having this with jake.

over the past couple of days my discharge has increased ten fold!

i have to keep checking it's not actually my waters leaking :nope:
it feels like a period but it's not, it's just milky white stuff.

TMI: i can feel it come out quite heavily.

is anybody else having the same thing? wondering if it's worth a mention to the doctor or something.

I had this at 22 weeks and mentioned to my mw, she said its pretty normal because id been standing up for long periods of time at work. Its worth mentioning to your doctor or mw if its worrying you though :)

I've responded to a couple other people mentioning the same thing because I was just diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis. One of the symptoms is a thinner discharge, but sometimes there are NO symptoms. I had a swollen lump in my groin (a swollen lymph node) and the doctor checked me and diagnosed it. Always better to be safe than sorry, since it can cause preterm labor and infection of amniotic fluid. Just try not to freak out, and call your doc. It's unlikely that if you are having no other symptoms it could cause any problems between now and when you get checked.

I have had a particularly bad day with regards to discharge. I actually thought I had come on my period and spent ages dithering over going to the bathroom or not but when I did I was obviously relieved. Small price to pay I guess, just a lot of panties. Haha!!

totally normal! i had it with pops, i couldnt not wear a pantyliner all the time, same with my last pregnancy and same this time round! its like a flipping river!!

i'm only 6 weeks but i'm having heaps of thin discharge too. i can feel it all the time. from what i've read on here it's pretty common i think, but i'll prob mention it if it's still there at my next dr's appointment.

how did you know you had it hun?

I didnt.. I had swollen lymph nodes in my groin and the doctor checked me and found it. I'd hate to think I'd never have noticed if I hadn't been swelling! A creamy white discharge with no smell is normal. I guess I just need to check mine more often to make sure it hasn't changed.

well i went to the loo this morning and it literally poured out of me :sick:
i wiped and it had a yellow tinge to it. it doesn't smell at all though.
think i need to go to the doc now!

Mines the same hunI have to keep checking it's not blood cos theres so much! x

Yeah I have heard yellow is normal but when the doc pulled the speculum out mine was yellow. Good luck at the doc!

Good luck!!! I had TONS of it over the summer, when I was around 20 weeks... It always looked like I did a whole lot of sweating in my underwear, but it was just discharge. Grosssssssssssssss.

Prepare for tmi....last pregnancy I had milky white liquid run down my leg to my feet. I went to the ob and midwife said it was estrogen. Weird, I was so worried it was waters leaking. Gross I know.

I've been wearing panty liners since week 17/18. Its just constant. Its especially heavy if i'm walking around a lot, it just pours out of me. I'll go to the bathroom, wipe change panty liner, go out of the bathroom, then within moments more!! Back to the bathroom... So annoying!!

Yup, I had this last time and again this time. I asked the Dr about it last time and she said that as long as it wasn't smelling bad, didn't itch or hurt down there it was normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->