Lots of movement..

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
Since last night LO has been kicking me like crazy, my whole tummy was vibrating for about 3 minutes earlier!! Whereas in the last week and a half he was very quiet and i could just feeling him moving around not so much kicking!
Does this mean i'll be here waaay past my DD? Because they say the baby slows down days before labour starts!! Whereas he's doing the total opposite!! I hope hope hope i dont go overdue! Labour dust for all those ladies who have and are now!! I hope you have your LOs soon! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I bloody hope not Tone!!! Mine hasnt slowed down much at all!!

x

:dust: :dust:
No me either my LO has started moving around more than he ever has before in the last week or so :cry: I hope they dont all slow down :(

Enjoy them while they last!! Sending Labour dust your way x

I heard they slow down too. My LO slows down for a few days and i start analysing every ache and pain and then she starts going crazy again. :rofl: I didnt notice any slow down in movements with my 1st though so im hoping it doesnt matter. x

its not true for all of them lol my 2nd baby was wriggling like mad then 45 mins later he was born was a bit of a shock

its not true for all of them lol my 2nd baby was wriggling like mad then 45 mins later he was born was a bit of a shock

Wow thats like the most perfect labour lol Did you not get warning signs or anything? he just came? xx

:dust: for you hun My friend's baby was super active before labour so that might just be another one of those old wives tales?! lol x x

no warning at all he was wriggling like mad then mega contractions then he arrived 6 mins after i got to the hosp by emergency ambulance lol.....was the most painful of the 3 tho i have my babies induced now at 38 weeks to stop it happenning again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->