Lots of pressure in my lady parts

MarissaFaith

Austin's Mommy :)
Reaction score
So as the titles says.. like two days ago I started to get a ton of pressure in my tutu. I'm scared to go pee because i get this strong almost pushing sensation when I do? I'm not sure if that makes sense. It's gotten pretty bad today and I've had light cramps - but not contractions. It feels like something literally pushing down on my tutu (tmi but toward back like the hole) really hard from the inside.

Is this happening to any one else? I'm not sure if I should go to L&D and get checked out or what. I really don't want to go in and nothing be wrong, I've been like 5 times this whole pregnancy and all but once been diagnosed with "first time mummy fears"

It could be him dropping? I would monitor it and if it feels like it gets worse call your midwife..

I'm alot earlier on than you but i'd just phone the maternity ward at the hospital and ask to speak to someone and they'll either suggest you go in or don't. :) Hope everythings okay :flow: xx

Well I'm not sure if I jinxed myself or not but I just got the worst cramp ever.. my belly didn't get super hard, but the cramp hurt and my back is not acheing. Ugh. If it's happening in an hour I think I'm just gonna go in :/

Well I'm not sure if I jinxed myself or not but I just got the worst cramp ever.. my belly didn't get super hard, but the cramp hurt and my back is not acheing. Ugh. If it's happening in an hour I think I'm just gonna go in :/

Probably best, hopefully it eases up. :) Keep us updated?

Good luck! :flow:

Sounds like he might be dropping. But call if it continues. Hope everything is ok

girl first time fears or not its your baby and you have every right to worry but ive been having this sensation for a week or so and its LO dropping :)

I've been going through this too..and it makes me wanna rip my vagina off hahaha. It makes me jerk and yell and I wanna just cry. I think it is baby dropping,because mybelly is shaped different and im waddling with my legs open and I feel a lotttttt of pressure too. But,we are almost done...and hopefully we can be comfy again soon:flower:

i had that feeling around 33 34 weeks
and my son is was head down and hes putting alot of presure on my pelvic bone i was worried but i talked to my doctor and she monitored me and everything was fine she said to put a warm towl on it or heating pad. and they also mentioned to wear a materity belt

but to be on the safe side you should talk to yours

sounds like he's engaging! i'd keep a close eye on it if you're worried though just incase :flower:

I had this the night baby started to engage, I had it the other day too and the next day my bump was waay smaller, so I'd say he's probably dropping :flower: If you feel something's not right though don't hesitate about getting it checked out :thumbup:

I had this the night baby started to engage, I had it the other day too and the next day my bump was waay smaller, so I'd say he's probably dropping :flower: If you feel something's not right though don't hesitate about getting it checked out :thumbup:
I think you're right - he's engaged! My bump is a lot smaller looking now, and way, WAY lower!

Definitely sounds like it then! Last time I was only 1-2/5th and my bump went down by 3cm! When do you next see your midwife? :flower:

Ooh fingers crossed he's started to engage then! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->