Lots of questions! HELP

kbwebb

Reaction score
I don't know where to start. We've been engaged for two years July 10th and haven't really done anything as I got pregnant in the august. We've got df's ring and mine but it doesn't sit right with my engagement ring (a twisted one) so my engagement ring will be worn on my other hand and I'll get another ring to make up my wedding set.

We've looked at venues but were only going to have 10-15 people including df and I so stuck on ideas.

how do you budget how much to spend? Or choose how far in advance to book a date? Did you save x amount of money before planning or did you save as you went along?

We found a venue and then did our budget to suit that. If you are only having a small group you could have a nice summer bbq or a meal in a nice restaurant after your ceremony. We have paid for things as we got money and not really saved up. We also had some help from family though so that influenced our budget.

We have been saving as we go. Before we booked anything I researched what things cost and used that to decide how quickly we could realistically save. I have a spreadsheet going with everything we need, how much it's costing, how much we've paid, what's left and when it's due by. As well as lots of reminders in my phone as I'm so scared of losing track and forgetting to pay a supplier!

As you are having a smaller wedding you should find this a lot easier to do on a budget as a lot of money goes on food!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->