Lots of questions... :)??

IowaMAMAof2

Reaction score
So beginning of April we decided to stop trying since it hadn't happened for 5 months and just wanted a break and I was going to get on Birth Control starting then and then would start trying again after Summer. Well I started the pill and it made me very sick so they changed it to a different pill after two weeks and I took that for a week and then started it again for my 2nd cycle on Birth Control in May after taking it for 6 days I was still getting so sick and I couldn't stand it anymore so I quit taking it for two days and on day three which is during high fertility time we had unprotected sex and I kind of freaked so I just took 2 pills after we had sex then work up the next day so sick, and called my doc and they switched me over to the NuvaRing which I didn't put in until 4 days later when I got it. So I'm curious is there is a possibility of being pregnant after missing those few pills having sex taking a cpl pills and then missing 4 more days. According to my calculations I would be 8dpo which i just go by 14days after my period starts and Im having so much back pain its killing me. I took some meds and felt better now feels awful again laying down after meds ware off. its all in my right side of my back.... any thoughts would be great!

I would say there is a definite possibility you are pregnant, seeing as you had unprotected sex without any birth control. I would wait and test and see what happens! Good luck

Thanks for commenting on my post. I'm going to just try and wait and see if my period comes next week or soon after since this birth control could prolong my period since i was 2 weeks in on one BC on then I have 3wks of this one. Atleast if I am I should know forsure if I wait.

I'm pretty sure my dr told me to use protection until 30 days on bcp til it's fully effective, another dr also said same thing after I was on antibiotics for a week, so I'd say there's a possibility?
Good luck!

Im sure I was once told by my dr that if you miss a day ten its possible for nearly 20 days (even if you continue as normal after the missed one) to become pregnant.
Not sure if he was just trying to scare me or not though as I was hopless at rembering to take it :)
Hope you get the answer you ant :)

Any time you have unprotected sex you run the risk of being pregnant. Since you were not religiously taking your BC the likelyhood is high. I would wait another week or so and test if AF has not shown by then.

thanks for all the advise ladies!! I went to the doc today not for prego test but thinking maybe the pain and increased cm was from an infection and go figure I have a UTI and yeast infection, so that might screw up AF as well. I know they say you cant go by cervical position but mine is very very low and open so I'm pretty sure AF will arrive as planned. Everyone that I've read about on here seems to always have a lost cervix when pregnant. Even though we wana prevent til after summer I would be so happy if we were. Can't wait to start trying again:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->