Lots of um, CM?

BabyCleo

New mama to Lily-Grace
Reaction score
This is total TMI, but anyone else over here drowning in CM? I have to change my panties during the day, its downright gross. Its not blood tinged or anything, just white and everywhere. Please tell me this is normal and it will end!!! :blush:

This is total TMI, but anyone else over here drowning in CM? I have to change my panties during the day, its downright gross. Its not blood tinged or anything, just white and everywhere. Please tell me this is normal and it will end!!! :blush:

Hey! I can't say I have that all the time but if I work out I notice a toooon. I hear it's all pretty normal :)

I've noticed more CM than usual too, not so bad I've needed to change my underwear but noticeably more than usual x

Mine is watery and sometime EWCM. Some days it's just a bit, other days it's a change the undies day!

Me too. It's so gross. It's happening right now. EWWWWW

LOTS of white creamy cm. I've learned to wear a panty liner. So far there's no end in sight...sorry!

i still have cm daily but not so often as to change my underwear. im used to wearing pantiliners 24/7 and changing them throughout the day for whatever reason. i just feel fresh with them on because i think it feels disgusting to have damp underwear on. thats why i wear them even before pregnancy. but yes, i still do get quite a bit of cm on a daily basis. and just like you, it has never had tinging of blood.

it would help you alot to wear nonscented, long-length pantiliners. it doesnt matter the brand for me but some are overpriced because they do the exact same thing as the dollar ones do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->