Lots of watery discharge? Ewwww

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Is this a sign of AF?
Yesterday I spent whole day feeling wet like AF had started but was completely dry, today has been normal but in last couple of hours I have had LOADS of clear watery discharge! Is this sign of AF? Think she's due tomorrow (but could be any time between then and Monday). Has anyone else experienced this before as I haven't?
I've honestly had loads, it's quite gross!
I'm only 9dpo so can't test reliably

No idea!

I thought watery clear discharge was a sign of ovulation :/

Good luck x

I'm having the same thing! I'm 12 dpo today and I had it for two days right after I spotted on 7dpo and today it's worse than ever. I was supposed to get AF yesterday or today and so far nothing. I decided to wait until Sunday to test, that's when FF shows I'm supposed to get AF based on my o date. I think I have a shorter LP than FF calculates though.

I have been having tons on watery discharge every day since 2 dpo and i am now 7 dpo. This has never happened beford and I hope its a good sign for both of us!

Just wanted to say that I got watery cm before my BFP with DD.

Was due AF today but no sign although had BFN this morning at 10dpo :(
No watery discharge today tho

Got watery discharge before both my BFPs tmi but at times it actually felt like i was leaking

Littlemum your luteal phase is only 10 days??

Still waiting for AF here. She was due Wednesday or Thursday. I've been spotting but no real AF. I haven't tested because as long as I stay not knowing if I'm pregnant or not the longer I can keep my hopes up. Sounds silly but whatever!

Littlemum your luteal phase is only 10 days??

Possibly. But not sure as only came off BC on 16th August so basing everything on a 28 day cycle. Last time I came off BC I got pregnant first month so don't know how long my natural cycle is.
Don't think I'm going to be as lucky this time. I'm 11dpo, no signs of AF and no BFP :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->